Chapter one!!!!

So just to be clear I'm Hazel, Hazel Routledge. yep I'm a Routledge. I live in Florida. I am 16 years old. When I was 11 my parents separated and I lived in the OBX, my brother still lives there in the chateau. Not me, I had to go with my mother,Olivia, now I live here, I do miss my friends. saving turtles with Kiara, surfing with Jj, ...

"Hazel!" her mother shouts. Hazel heard it and knew she was in trouble. "What?" she says. "Come down!" her mother shouts. "Wait, I'm just going to finish something," the teenager shouted. "Now!!" her mother says in a very angry tone. "yes I'm in trouble" she says to herself she goes downstairs and sees her mother standing there quite angry next to the table. There is a box of cigarettes on that table and a lighter next to it. "oh no" the girl says in her head. She stands at the stairs in shock.

There is silence in the room for 2 whole minutes. Until her mother starts "Did you have fun hanging out with your friends?" she says very calmly, but Hazel knows her mother is about to explode. She gets stressed. "Answer my question was it fun hanging out with your friends" she says with a slightly angrier tone. "Answer" she shouts and hits the table very loudly with her hand. Hazel is shocked. One of the bodyguards heard it and ran into the room (by the way, her mother is richer than her father, hence the bodyguards) "Those aren't mine" she lies. "Oh yes, so suddenly they were in your book bag," Olivia says sarcastically."Someone must have put them in there to laugh or something" she says nervously, she starts sweating and shaking "STOP LYING" her mother shouts, her eyes beginning to tear up with disappointment in her daughter.

So the argument continues

~~~~~~~~~

they are both standing there staring at each other in tears "I can't handle this anymore" Olivia suddenly says. Hazel raises her head and looks at her mother. "If you keep doing this, there will be no future for you" she continues "I know" Hazel says. "NO hazel you don't know otherwise you would have stopped doing this a long time ago I can't keep raising you like this" says Olivia
Hazel no longer understands "i have to send you back, you don't belong here," her mother says. "Send me back!? what do you mean send me back to where!" Hazel says in fear. MOM! where to? what do you mean send me back MOM!?" she shouts Olivia just turns her around and steps away

before Hazel knows it two bodyguards grab her by the arms each one arm "wait what's happening?...what are you guys doing let me go please" the girl says in fear. "Where are we going!? Hello someone answer. What's going on?" she asks. No answer. They drag her to the boat.

Meanwhile at the chateau

The pogues are just chilling as always. Untill "Kiara, can I just talk to you for a moment?" says the blond boy "oh yes I'm coming" she says. They enter the chateau "what is it Jay" she says. "I don't think this really works" says Jj. "What do you mean it doesn't work?" Kie asks. "I feel like I'm not very good boyfriend material," he says. "What, no, you're good, I love you Jay" Kie says, her eyes start to tear up. She takes a few steps towards him so that they are face to face . "I'm serious, I don't feel very good about it either," the blond boy says. "Jj, I just told you I love you," she says, tears starting to roll down her face. "Sorry, but I think we should part ways," Jj says, tears are already starting to roll down his face "but Jay…" he cuts her off. "Sorry kie" he hugs her. "still friends" he says. she nods once. They let go of each other, Kie goes back to the pogues, but Jj stays inside.

"Oh you're ba-" Cleo spots the tears and sadness suddenly on her face "omg are you okay" she says "What happened" asks John b. "We broke up" Kie says. “Oh no,” Sarah says and gives her a hug Pope suddenly arrives on his longboard and doesn't know what happened, he goes to his friends. "Who wants to go surfing?" he shouts "now isn't really the ti-" before Sarah can finish her sentence properly. Jj runs outside "I'm in" he shouts he walks to his best friend "me too, you are coming too girls" John B asks "I'm not" the brunette says "me neither I'm sticking with Kie" Sarah says "I'm not going either I am their mental support" Cleo says. "Okay," he says
The boys are going surfing

Meanwhile on the boat

"Mom what is this why are you doing this" says the teenager "I can't handle it anymore" Olivia says back "I never wanted this" she says "If you never wanted this why are you sending me away And are you ever going to tell me where we're going?" Hazel says in pain "We're going back" her mother replied "back?" Hazel asks "I'll send you back to your brother" Olivia continues "wait as in my brother john b"says the girl with the many curls  she's kind of happy but it doesn't feel one hundred percent correct "Are we going to be a nice family again?" She says "no i'm going back home" says olivia "What, no, mom, I can't leave you like that, you're my mother," she says, feeling her eyes tear up again suddenly the boat stops"we have arrived" says her mother "what no mom" she says 

two bodyguards take her by the arms, they are the same as before, they drag her out of the boat, hazel tries to free herself, but it doesn't work Olivia doesn't even go outside, the bodyguards throw Hazel out and get back into the boat. Hazel gets back up but the boat moves forward again. She knows she can't go behind the boat she tries to remember where the chateau is she knows she normally goes past a store she would like to steal some beer or something first she turns herself 90° but she suddenly sees Rafe standing there in shock, he doesn't move an inch (Rafe is Hazel's ex just before she left she got into a big fight Rafe he scared her and after that they never saw each other again) She knew she had to get out of there and turned around and sprinted away Rafe just stood there still in the same square inch.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I swear I saw her right in front of me we were looking at each other" Rafe called out  "You didn't see her, she wasn't there" Rose says "who did you see" Wheezie shouts as she walks into the room "nobody"Rose says quickly "Hazel" says Rafe "Hazel!? as in your ex" the girl replied "yeah" Rafe replied "I liked her" Wheezie said "Get out of the room wheezie and mind your own business" Rose shouts very loudly
Wheezie looks in fear and doesn't think twice about turning around and leaving

Meanwhile hazel

"hey come back you have to pay for that" a man shouts. "sorry, but I really don't feel like doing that right now" Hazel answers while she runs with a container of beer in her hand. The man gives up, she runs way too fast. "Oops, tired already, if I were you I would run a bit more," the girl teases  "you little shit"

Meanwhile at the chateau

they finished surfing and went back to the chateau. Kiara didn't look at Jj once. "Wow those waves were fire" Jj says with a big smile and his wet hair ""give me one way how water can be fire" says Pope "anyone wants to play truth ore dare" John B says "sound fun" Kiara says "i'm in" cleo says. They play for a little UNTILL "Did i miss something" they are interrupted by a recognizable voice. John B looks up in shock, because he recognizes that voice more than anyone.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT  💖
I don't know when i'm gonna update it if you have an idea there welcome LOVE YA'LL💕💕