Chapter 3

A/N: HAHA! I'M ALIVE MY LOVELY READERS 😍. Anygays, I'm trying my best not to discontinue this story because of my extremely low motivation but it's whatever 💀. But here are the warnings for this chapter!

⚠WARNING⚠ this chapter contains:
NON-cannon behavior
• Metion of abuse
MY Au
name stealing🥰
𓃹.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜
.
.

Experiment 2893 POV:

"M-My name. . Is. . E-Eri" Eri replied quietly in her fragile shaky voice.

I smiled at her slightly, I walked a bit more closer to her. "Hello Eri, I'm. . I'm. . ." I frozed, my smile slightly disappearing. '. . . What's my name?. . Why can't I remember?. . Think! Think. . What's my name. .'

I started to zone out, my smile now fully gone. I was too besy to noticing that Eri was staring at me with a worried expression.

"H----. . . . He---. . . . . Hell-. . . HELLO?"

I flinched once I heard someone yell, I looked towards the source of the noise, noticing it was Eri. "A-Ah, hello Eri, did you need something?" I asked, smiling at her again.
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Eri's POV:

I stared at her, worried. "Yeah. . Y-You were going to t-tell me your name?. . ." She froze again, and started to space out again, I waved my hand in front of her face, making her flinch back to reality. "S-so?" I asked, she started to think before finally answering me.

"Mine name is y-y/n" she hesitated a bit before telling me her name. "H-hello Y/n. . It's n-nice too meet you t-too. . ."
♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

Experiment 2893-¿Y/n? POV:

I mentally sighed as I told Eri my 'name'. I forced another smile so I won't seem suspicious to Eri.

☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☴ ☵ ☶ ☷
TIME SKIP
☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳

3rd person POV:

After a while of the two young girls talking, the strange man also known was "Overhaul" came to grab Eri to punish her for trying to escape.

Y/n didn't want to see Eri get even more hurt so she volunteered to take Eri's place of her punishment which seems to amuse overhaul. Eri tried to protest against Y/n decisions, but Y/n is too stubborn so she ended up going with Overhaul, leaving Eri alone.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・
TiMe SkIp (I'm so sorry this many times skips 💀)
.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

𝑆𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑓. . . 'Ow. . 𝑠𝑜𝑏. . How painful. .' Small sniffles and sobs can be heard from the young female laying on the ground with multiple bruises on her legs, arms, and face, some of her bruises are oozing with blood.

𝑆𝑜𝑏. . 𝑆𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑓 𝑠𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑓. . . Y/n attempted to sit up, but failing miserably, she touched her head, only to feel something sticky on her fingers, she put down her hand to see what it was, only to discover that her head was bleeding.

Not soon after, she passed out due to the lack of blood her head was receiving.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚢 ꩇׁׅ֪݊ ɑׁׅ᥊ׁׅ-ᨮׁׅ֮/݊ꪀ ݊ꪀᨵׁׅׅtׁׅ ƙׁׅ݊ꪀᨵׁׅׅᨰׁׅꪱׁׁׁׅׅׅ݊ꪀᧁׁ ᨰׁׅhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅtׁׅ'ׅ꯱ ɑׁׅ ℘ᥣׁׅ֪υׁׅׅ꯱hׁׅ֮ᨮׁׅ֮ 🥰♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Eri's POV:

I was quietly sobbing, seeing my only friend in such terrible and horrific conditions, and only knowing it was my fault.

Tears slowly falling down my white pale cheeks as I start to play with Y/n's beautiful hair.

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

Experiment 2893-Y/n POV:

'It's dark. . I don't like it. . I wonder how Eri's doing. . .' I felt lonely in the void in which I was held captive there, but suddenly, I felt something wet on my face and someone playing with my hair.

'Is that. . Light? Am I waking up?' I asked to no one in particular, I felt myself waking up.

Once I haved opened my eyes, I was greeted with Eri quietly sobbing as she plays with my hair. "E-Eri?" Eri seems to stop sobbing and looked at me "Y/n!"

ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER :3

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm having just lazy rn and I don't want to keep you guys waiting, so. . .

Anyways! Happy late Christmas! (I'm one day late 💀)

Word count: 672 words.