chapter 2

AUTHORS NOTE:
HELLO EVERYONE! I'M FINALLY BACK! well, not really but whatever, I just want to apologize for not really writing stories. I also suggest that you should re-read the first chapter if you already readed the first chapter since I changed it a bit, but that's a decision you can make. Anyways here are the Warnings for this chapter!

⚠WARNING⚠
This chapter contains:
• Mention of abuse
• suggetive thoughs on self harm
• neglect
NOT CANNON INFORMATION ABOUT THE ANIMA SO DON'T COME AT ME, OK?
• My AU

Experiment 2893/Max 3POV:

"Momma! Momma! When do you think papa is coming back?" Asked the blued eyed child, look towards her mother, cooking dinner for the both of them, "I don't know dear, maybe he will come back in a few months. .(I hope. .)" Replied her mother, turning off the stove.

The mother starts to fix the table, putting down the the two bowls of chicken soup, "But let's not worry about that now, now, it's time to eat, I made your favorite!" The brunette women said to her brown with greenish-blue dyed hair
.
.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
.
.
Sobbing could be heard from the almost quiet house, "Momma? Why are you crying?" Asked the curious but sympathetic child, she attempted to hug her mom, only to be pushed away,

". . ." The older women didn't respond to the child's question, instead, just started to glare at her daughter as if she was nothing but a pesk, the older women started to walk away, tears still streaming down her light brown cheeks.

The child clueless, started to tear up, thinking she must have done something to upset her mother.
.
.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
.
.
"M-MOMMA! MOMMA! PLEASE! PLEASE STOP! N-NO MORE! PLEASE!" cried the little child, helpless begging her  mother to show some mercy on her, tears streaming down her muted brown cheeks, trying to hide as best as she can in the corner.

The child in question has many bruises on her arms and legs, small cuts can also be seen in the small girls arms.

Experiment 2893 POV:

Iwake up, my eyes widen in fear, as I try to calm down from the dream I just had, failing to notice the tears failing down my eyes '. . . Why? Why momma? Why! Why did you have to leave me?' I asked to myself, finally noticing my tears.

And wiped them 'Pathetic.' I thought, 'this is why mother left me, I can't even stop myself from crying, I'm such a crybaby!. .' I continue to throw insults at myself, tears forming in my eyes.

After a while of throwing insults at myself, I finally seem to notice that I'm in a new environment, I stand up and wipe my shirt from any dirt from it, and observe my surroundings, not having a clue of where I am, I start walking around, getting a few stares as I walk. Feeling ashamed, I walk faster.

I soon was kidnapped (L) by a strange man, he's wearing a green jacket with purple fuz (idk 😀) with black pants and white gloves, 'he seems nice, though, I have never seen him work at [REDACTED], he must be new! I really hope he's nice :)'
.
.
.
.•♫•♬• 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑷 •♬•♫•.
.
.
.

Experiment 2893 POV:

'I WAS WRONG! HE'S NOT NICE! NOT NICE!' I was in a corner, sobbing my eyes out as I hug myself, and try to ignore the pain I'm feeling right now, which took a while. (Omg 555!)

After a bit, I went to the bed they were kind enough to give me, and sighed. As soon as I sat down, I heard my door open. I looked up, trying to hide the fear in my eyes, it was that strange mean man that kidnapped me a few weeks ago. "Young girl. . Come over here. ." (Lmao, I haven't watched mha for sometime so please don't correct me, this is going to be my AU).

Pain. It was the only thing that I felt as I was being electrified, feeling as my life was slowly getting taken away from me (669).

Unknowingly to me, there was someone else who was going through the same thing as me, but worse. I think her name was Eri? Or was it Eir?. . I don't know. . I can't remember.

I once again was through into my room-. . Actually, into m̶y̶ jail cell.  . Wait. . "This. . Isn't my cell?. ." I said, look up to the person who through me in this room.

They were silent for a moment before replying to me "That's because a brat tried escaping"

I looked at them confused "alright. . What does that have to do with me?. ." I asked, finally being able to sit properly, letting a sigh of relief.

"Boss doesn't want you to escape as well so you're going to be put in a much harder to escape room." They replied to my question, rolling there eyes at me then slamming the door shut, making me flinch from the sudden noise.
.
.
◦•●◉✿ 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 ✿◉●•◦
.
.
Still experiment 2893 POV:

It's been a couple of days since I was through to my new jail cell, the experiments are getting worse by the day, that strange guy that kidnapped me from a few weeks ago or was it a month ago? I can't remember. . But anyways, that strange guy has slowly started to visit me more frequently, it used to be once a year but ever since the other person that's here tried to escape or did they escape? (Lmao, 911-) I don't know, they really don't tell me much, but ever since that accident, he's been visiting me more often. .

𓆡𓆝𓆞𓆟𓆜𓆛

'So painful. . So lonely. . Just how much longer?. .' I asked, staring emotionlessly at my cut arm, tears running down my face, but not a peep can be heard 'I wonder. . What if I just?. ." I start to wonder around my cell, trying to look for anything sharp thing I can use. .

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

I unfortunately was unable to find anything sharp in my room, so I started to patiently waiting for something to happen, I closed my eyes, starting to fall asleep.

After a while, I heard my door open, I slightly open my eyes to see a pale blue-grey hair and red eyed girl, I get up from my bed and walk towards her with curiosity.

"Hello?. ." I said, hesitating a bit. She seems to be nervous and a bit afraid to see me. It was quiet, neither me or her was talking, I sighed "hello? What's your name?. ." I asked, hoping she would answer.
.
.
Unknown POV:
.
.
". . ." I continue to stare at the person in front of me, wondering if they're a threat or not. (1111)

"M-My name. . Is. . Eri. ." I said quietly.
.
.

CLIFFHANGER! >:D

N/A: OMG! you don't know how long it took me to finish this 😭, I have low motivation, but, I'm going to try to finish this story, even if I don't get many reads :)
Word count: 1158