one

"I lead a cursed existence," you declared as soon as Kun picked up, slamming your front door closed behind you.

"Uh, why? What happened now?" Your friend's voice was concerned.

"Jangwook wants to meet my boyfriend at the office Holiday Party this Friday." You threw your house keys onto your kitchen table and stalked into your bedroom.

Kun knew exactly who you were talking about, your coworker who had been not-so-subtle in his advances towards you, crossing the line on more than one occasion. "I thought you reported him to HR."

"Yeah, I did." You kicked your shoes off and into your closet.

"And he still works there?!"

"Uh-huh," you scoffed, putting him on speakerphone to start getting changed out of your work clothes. "That's unfortunately usually how that goes."

"God, Y/N, I'm sorry." Kun's voice was sincere. "You're looking for another job, right?"

"I just started, do you know how bad it looks on a résumé to only work somewhere for less than six months?"

"I think quitting is pretty justified in these circumstances."

"Well, I'm not. So now I have to find a fake boyfriend in the next two days or it's going to get worse."

"I'll do it." He immediately offered.

You stopped in your tracks as you were grabbing your pajamas from your dresser. "Huh?"

"I'll be your fake boyfriend for the night," Kun reiterated. "Come on, who else would you have asked? Yangyang?"

"Sicheng, maybe, if he wasn't too busy." You referenced another mutual friend of yours.

"He's working."

"Oh."

"Come on, I'll do it."

"Alright, thanks, Kun," you agreed. "I'll owe you one."