.4

One of Reagan's tattoos^^^

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was fuckin 2am in the morning and I'm sleeping and the person that living beside my room is talking very loud.

"Dude don't die on me!" A familiar voice said beside. I decided to see what was happening so I quickly got out of my bed and knocked on the door beside.

"Shit someone is coming." The familiar voice said again. I can hear shuffling of something and someone groaning in pain.

I knock again and Seth opens the door, I can see his eyes blood shot red looks like he's been crying for awhile.

"Hi." He said to me.

"Reagan." I said to him.

"What do you want?" He said rudely.

"Just wanted to see if my neighbour is alright I heard some nosies." I said to him.

He was about to say something when I saw blood and someone groaning in pain clutching their shoulder.

I pushed passed Seth and went in I saw Carter, Sebastian and Asher standing and looking at Drake.

"Get out nerd." He said to me.

"Shut the hell up." I snapped at him.

"He's shot and you need help." I said to him.

"Like you know." He snapped back at me.

"Yes I do know." I said to him.

I went down on one knee and saw the bullet still in his shoulder. He looked at me and closed his eyes.

"Don't worry I got you." I whispered in his ear.

"I need tweezers, water, a towel and a bandage." I said to them. They all quietly nodded and went to get all the things.

I got the tweezer and picked it out. I dropped the bullet on the ground. I cleaned the blood that was flowing out with water and a towel.

I took the bandage wrap and wrapped it around his shoulder. I came up from my one knee all of them were staring at me.

"What?" I asked them.

"How did you do that?" Carter asked from the ground.

"Oh that I been sh--" I began to say but then stopped.

"Umm..watched it on tv." I said quickly.

Everyone was staring at me telling me to tell the truth.

"Fine." I said to them.

They rose one of their eyebrows.

"I got shot before." I said to them keeping my emotions hidden.

"Whoa! Never knew the nerd been shot before." Sebastian blurted out.

"By the way nice legs." Asher said to me looking up and down.

I rolled my eyes I was wearing a blue short silky pjs and a matching top.

I felt them all stare at me.

"What?" I asked them again. They all circled around me staring at me like a prey.

"Who are you?" Seth asked.

"Reagan Peyton Hayes." I said slowly.

"Oh we know your not a nerd, we did our research and look just like Lexi a fighter but you just wear fake glasses and baggy cloths. " Seth said. I kept my emotions blank so they don't know I'm shocked.

"Who are you?" Seth asked me again.

"Fine I'll tell you. Not the story of it but just who I am." I said to them they all nodded. I looked behind them and see the door.

"Come closer.." I said to them. They did, I quickly ran out of the way and went to the door. All of them turned around stunned of how fast I got here.

"I'm Reagan Peyton Hayes." I said to them and winked and went out of the room.

i quickly went to my room and jumped on the bed. I felt someone knock on my door. But, I knew it was them so I just feel asleep with my gun tucked in the pillow. Just for safety reasons.