.2

This is Seth Jay Parker^^^^

.

.

.

.

.

.

Reagan POV.

I noticed that Seth and his gang was trying to find something out of me. Asking me questions, narrowing their eyes at me. I kept trying to hide my smirk that was appearing on my face.

I walked home and noticed both my parents home which is a bad things because they bring up Austin when I'm home.

I unlocked the door and went in, the lights were off so I predicted that there sleeping, my parents are business people so they never home.

I walk in the kitchen and opened the cabinets to get a glass and filled it with water.

I was about to drink when something startled me. I turned around and saw my mom and my dad looking at me with a frown. They been frowning at me for 2 years now when Austin died. Now I'm in grade 12 and still the same frown are still upon their faces.

"Hi." I said to them, taking a gulp out of my water.

The barely say anything to me now a days Austin was always their favourite.

"Hi." My mom said in a monotone and followed by my dad saying 'hi' to me too.

"So what brings you talking to me?" I asked them.

"We want you to move out." My dad said. I spit out my water that I was drinking.

"Umm..did I hear that right?" I asked them.

I was always a daddy's girl, my mom never liked me I was exactly like my dad and my brother.

"You have a week to move I don't want you to be living in this house." Mom said to me. Smiling evilly to me.

"Where do you expect to me to live I don't have money." I said to them.

"We will give you money for food, clothing and your place. We will pay for your apartment and everything." Mom said smiling happily.

I look over to my dad and see he had a frown and a glassy eyes just like me.

"I can't believe you want to make me move." I said to him.

"Ray." My dad said my nickname.

I stopped dead in my tracks. Only Austin and Dad called me that, when we use to play around. He stopped calling me that when Austin died. I didn't turn around, I didn't want them to see my tears running down my cheeks. I noticed dad stopped what he was about to say knowing he called me Ray.

"No, you want me to move, I'll move I going to a hotel for a few days and search for a apartment complex around so I can finish school here." I said to him.

"Reagan please understand." Dad said to me. I turned around to face him.

He's eyes went wide knowing my eyes are bloodshot from the tears.

"You want me to understand, you want me to understand I can't believe you, you side with her how many times do I tell you I tried fucking saving him I would have done everything but I couldn't do anything the fuckin seat belt kept me from doing so. I was in coma for what a month and a half and you didn't come visit me once. Not once."

I said to him, he's eyes were glassy.

"You don't have the rights to fuckin call me Ray not now, not ever. Only Austin will call me that." I said to him.