.5

Another of her tattoo.

.

.

.

It was Wednesday and I was scared to go back to school, knowing that I helped Drake with his bullet and getting confronted by the gang.

I wore all my nerd clothes which were black roots sweatpants and a baggy puma sweater. I tied up my old black and white converses and my fake glasses.

I went outside of my apartment and saw Seth and his gang walk out of the door beside me. I smiled at Drake who smiled back at me.

I walked outside and noticed it was raining, and I had to walk to school to school and back to school. I sighed and started walking. I heard a car engine go off. I turned around and saw Seth and his gang looking at me in they window of their car. I rolled my eyes and went back to walking.

"Hey do you need a ride?" Drake asked me.

I turned around.

"No I'm fine dude you don't have to thank me by giving me a ride to school." I said and went back to walking.

"Were not, it's raining pretty hard and it would be quick to go to school." Carter said to me.

I turned around to them and pointed at Seth who was driving he gave me a confused look.

"Can I please drive your lexus lfa." I asked him.

"What no, this is my car my rules." Seth argued back.

"Dude I have my license." I told him. I rolled my eyes but then realized I asked him to drive his car.

"Umm---never mind." I said to him. I turned back and started walking.

"Fine, here." Seth said to me.

I smiled at him and went to the drivers seat. He took the back with Carter, Asher and Sebastian.

"Thank You." I said, I felt the steering wheel and the engine.

"Buckle up." I said to everyone. They raised their eyebrow at me with confusion. I smirked at them and sped off to school. I went into their usually parking spot I felt all their eyes on me. I just ignored it.

"What?" I asked them.

"How did you drive like that?" Carter blurted out to me.

"Thats for me to know and you to never know." I said to him and smirked.

"How did you take the bullet out of Drake's shoulder?" Seth asked me.

"Secret." I said to him.

"Well off I go." I said to them and walked out of the car.

~^~

Seth's POV.

Reagan walked out of the car and went into the doors.

"She reminds me of someone I just don't know." I said to the group still in the car.

"Yeah she does." Sebastian said to us.

"We have to find out who she really is because she knows how to take a bullet, knows how to street race and knows self defence." I said to them.

"Also amazing body." Carter said to me.

"Dude I think I know who she is!" Drake said to us.

"Who?" I asked.

"Lexi." Drake said it.

I gave him a confused stare.

"You see Lexi has a tattoo on her wrist saying 'strength' we all knew that. When Reagan was driving I saw her wrist it had the same cursive tattoo." Drake said to us.

I growled on how he saw her wrist. Wait did I growl, I don't like her at all she is just a nerd I have to keep reminding myself.

"All we need to know where her other tattoos are and we would know it's Lexi." Carter said.

The bell rang disturbing my train of thought.

"We will talk about this after school." I said to them and walked out of the car.

"Wait your parents after school." Carter said to me.

"Oh right dang that women is going to drive me crazy." I said and chuckled.