.3

Reagan's living room part of the house.^^^^

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up with my phone going off. 

"Hello?" I asked the person. 

"Hey it's Raymond.You have a fight tonight." He said. 

"Okay I'm just about to move into my new place. So if you don't mind can you drop off my stuff at the place?" I asked him. 

"Sure no problem, how many classes did you miss?" He asked. 

"Umm about 2 days why?" I asked him. 

"Oh no reason just getting worried about you." He said.

"Okay I will drop of the stuff at your new place only if you go to school." He said to me. 

"Fine, put I will only be their for gym." I said to him. 

"Deal." He said to me. 

I quickly got up and changed into some black roots sweats and a grey v-neck and my black and white converse. I put my raven hair in a high ponytail got my glasses, keys, backpack, and wallet. I carried my suitcase downstairs signed out and went to my car and dropped it in the trunk. I saw Raymond walk here I threw my keys at him, he caught it hugged me and started the car and went to the new house. 

I walked to school quickly I went to gym class and notice Seth sitting out and everyone playing self defence. 

"Oh they you are." Seth said to me walking my way. 

"Here I am." I said too.

"Where were you?" He asked me. 

"Thats for me to know and you to never find out." I said to him. 

"Come on were suppose to start 10 minutes ago." Seth said dragging me by my elbow. 

I went into my stance. 

"So... I went to your house the other day." He said to me. 

"Umm okay?" I said to him. 

"Your dad opened the door and told me you moved away." Seth said still staring at me aiming for punches which I dodged. 

"Yeah I did I moved away from my parents." I said to him hiding my emotions. 

"Why?" He asked me stopping from the punches.

"Why what?" I asked. 

"Why did you move away?" He asked me. 

"Thats for me to know and you to never find out." I said to him kept my stance the same and kept my emotions hidden. 

"Fine, don't tell me." He said.

"Your really nosy." I said to him. 

"Hurtful!" He said.

I quickly punched him in the stomach and he fell down. I put my feet on his stomach. 

"Never keep your guard down." I said to him and walked to Cassandra and went out the door. 

~^~ 

After school was over I went to over to the grave and see Austin. 

I walked up to his tomb.