Submissive

"There we go," Vic encouraged. His voice was hypnotizing, and I had no idea why. I allowed myself to sit down on the bed.

"Okay, I'm here," I stated, defeated. My mind had given up. All I was focused on now was getting him far away from the idea of exposing me.

He grabbed the laptop and placed it on his lap. As he sat down, he made sure the laptop was turned so both of us could see it. All of a sudden, he was wrapping his arm around my back and pulling me close without warning. Out of instinct, I pulled away immediately. He was one step ahead of me, though, because before I knew it, he was moving himself closer, rather than trying to pull me over. My heart was beating irregularly and my breathing had embarrassingly faltered at the thought of his arm around me. I had no idea why I was so nervous, seeing as I had made a living out of banging strangers for money. I should be used to the physical contact, but I guess it was just something about the fact that I had seen Vic almost every day without ever speaking to him.

I anxiously started, "Uh, I don't really think this is necessar-"

But I stopped immediately when I saw what he had pulled up on the laptop screen in front of us. His arm was around my waist, holding me close, but I wasn't focused on the gesture. My eyes were bulging at the sight of the screen.

"Um," I could practically taste my own embarrassment. I tried to turn my head away, but Vic was quick to turn it back towards the screen with his hand. Lord, how did I get myself into this situation?

"You see that?" I heard his voice in my ear, making me shiver. "That's you, isn't it?" he whispered.

"I-uh, I-"

He turned my head to face his. "You don't have to answer that. I know it's you," he chuckled.

He pointed to the caption under the video, lightly tapping the screen. I hesitantly glanced at the screen, nearly cringing. "New twink Kellin Quinn takes it hard up the ass".

Wow, the uploader really must've worked hard on that title. I wanted to look away from the screen, but I didn't have to. Before I knew it, he was closing the laptop and getting up to place it back on top of the dresser.

He turned around to face me, raising an eyebrow and looking me up and down. His eyes started at my face, down to my legs, and back up to my lips. "I need you to do me a little favor, babe," he smirked.

Babe? This was really escalating quickly. To add on to that statement, he slowly walked back over and sat back down beside me, leaving no space between us. Once he had sat down, he made sure to rest his hand over my knee. I watched it closely, breathing in (hopefully unnoticeable) short, frequent intakes.

My eyes followed as he lightly trailed his fingers along my leg, starting from the knee. Even through my jeans, I could feel every touch and it made me shiver.

This was crazy. I was never the submissive one. Although I was definitely a bottom, I was always dominant when dealing with my porn stuff. It had only been 10 minutes and Vic already had me flustered and nervous, which was really unusual for me.

The feeling of his fingers soon turned into his entire hand, dragging slowly up my thigh. My whole body was shaking and I felt like a virgin all over again.

My lips pursed and I pressed them together, biting down on the middle of my bottom lip. This sensation made me remember why I loved being a twink so much. Just arousal itself feels fucking amazing.

My eyes travelled along with his hand as it moved all the way up. I took in a sharp breath once I felt him grab my bulge. By now, I was as hard as a rock.