(20)

(Please god bring them back fastttttt!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭)

Second exit gate:-

Namjoon approached Nancy and asked, "Hello, Ma'am, you called for me?" Nancy acknowledged him, saying, "Yes, Namjoon. Just give me a second. Let me finish this conversation, and then I will talk to you. Will that be okay?" Namjoon smiled and nodded, "Yes, ma'am," before finding a seat on one of the sofas and occupied himself with his phone.

After a few minutes, Nancy concluded her conversation with the student, sent them back inside the auditorium, and locked the doors to prevent further interruptions. She then walked over to Namjoon, swiftly snatched his phone, and placed it inside her purse. Confused, Namjoon started to ask, "Ma'am, what happened, why did you-" but was cut off by Nancy's firm tone. "Get up, Kim Namjoon," she commanded, pulling him up by his collar and pinning him against the wall near the door. "Do you hear those people clapping outside?" she questioned. Namjoon nodded nervously. Nancy leaned in close and whispered, "It is 1:53 right now. The function will be finished in 7 minutes, am I right?" Namjoon stammered, "Y-yes, Ma'am."

Nancy pecked his lips "So, now you have seven minutes to kiss me as much as you want. I know you like me, I have seen you staring at me a lot of times. Sometimes my legs , sometimes my lips and sometimes even my ass. So kiss me. Fast." After hearing her, Namjoon pulled Nancy closer by her waist. He kissed her very hard, so hard that if someone could see them right now, it would seem like he's eating her. He pulled her closer than she already was, turned her around and pinned her to the wall. Nancy put her right leg around Namjoon's waist and her hands around his neck.

 He kissed her neck and pulled her towards him by holding her thigh. Nancy moaned loudly. "I know that you're elder than me but right now you're mine. Mine to kiss." Namjoon took off his jacket and Nancy's jacket. After a few minutes, he pulled back and asked her while she was in his arms "Ma'am how much time is left?" Nancy got her hand back from Namjoon's hand and looked at her watch "well you have only two minutes left. So..." Namjoon put Nancy down and wore his jacket while she also wore her jacket. "Well since two minutes won't be enough, I should go back inside and you should also do whatever you want to do. Bye Ma'am. I will see you later."

Namjoon went towards her cheek but Nancy pecked his lips instead and smiled while giving him his phone back, she  asked "Kim Namjoon, you didn't even ask me what are we now?" Namjoon held her hands and asked "Well then what are we?" Nancy smirked and said "Teacher and students with benefits." After hearing her Namjoon ran towards the door, opened it and then ran inside the auditorium so that he could hide his blush. When Nancy saw that, she thought "What a cutie and he is such a good kisser. I so wanna make him mine. Welp looking at him, looking at me, that won't be a very big problem." After setting her hair and her dress in the washroom, Nancy went downstairs. She went to the staffroom and started doing her work.

________________________________________________________________

In the school:-

 Everyone exited the auditorium. Guests were directed to the food area, where lunch was being served buffet-style. People filled their plates and settled down to eat. Students were mingling with new friends or enjoying the meal with their families. 

Jimin, Jin, and Taehyung were sitting together with their parents. Mr. Park and Mrs. Kim were well-acquainted from various business events, leading to a lively conversation among the adults, while Jimin and Taehyung focused on their food at a nearby table.

"Jin hyung, should we invite the others and Jungkook's parents to join us?" Taehyung suggested. Jin nodded, and the three of them approached Jungkook and his parents, who were searching for a place to sit.