(24)

Jin and Jisoo arrived at the library. Jisoo unfastened her seatbelt and turned to Jin. "Bye, Jin." Jin hesitated for a moment before asking, "Um... Jisoo, would you mind if I hugged you once?" Jisoo looked at him, puzzled. "Um, no, go ahead," she replied.

Jin hugged her quickly, and Jisoo felt a strange sense of familiarity. It was as if she had hugged him before. Perhaps it was his scent or the rhythm of his heartbeat that felt so familiar. She remained silent, though, knowing that she had never met Jin before, let alone hugged him.

As they parted, Jin also sensed something familiar in Jisoo's scent. She smelled just like she did when she was six years old, and Jin was seven. He realized that she was the same Jisoo he had been in love with since childhood. And Jennie, her stepsister, was the same Jennie Kim.

After all, the first original Tribrid's firstborn wasn't just a witch; it was a werewolf too. A seretic son blessed by the ancestors to her.

In the Library:-

Jisoo entered the library to find Jennie in the midst of gathering her belongings, preparing to depart for home. Approaching her, Jisoo inquired, "Jennie-ah, are you heading home?" Jennie affirmed with a nod, adding, "Since you're here, shall we leave together?" Jisoo nodded in agreement, and the two exited the library together.

Upon returning home, they enjoyed a peaceful meal before retiring for the night.

In The Park House:-

Jimin returned home, promptly changing his attire. Just as he was about to step out for dinner, his phone rang-it was Taehyung.

After their conversation, Jimin dined with his mother, as his father was away for a meeting and wouldn't return until late.

At the dinner table:

Jimin and Shin Hye had ordered Chinese food, and Jimin was serving his mother when she suddenly asked, "Jiminie, do you remember that girl from the day you had a function at school?" Shin Hye inquired. Jimin sat down and started eating his food, he looked at her and replied, "Umm, I don't recall, eomma. Can you be more specific?"

Shin Hye nodded, continuing, "You know, the one in the white dress who offered us snacks." Jimin nearly choked when he realized who his mother meant. "Yeah, yeah, her name is Rosé," he confirmed, blushing and avoiding eye contact.

Shin Hye noticed his reaction and asked, "Jimin-ah, do you want water?" "Yes, eomma," Jimin replied, still focused on his plate.

"Are you looking forward to going school tomorrow?" Shin Hye asked.
"Yes." Jimin replied.
"Do you aspire to become the CEO of our company?"
"Yes."
"Do you like me?"
"Yes."
"Do you like your father?"
"Yes."
"Do you like Taehyung?"
"Yes."
"Do you like Rosé?"
"Yes." Jimin's eyes widened as he realized his admission. "No, no, I didn't mean-" but before he could finish, Shin Hye laughed and said, "If you like her, why don't you go and tell her, Jimin-ah?" Jimin looked at her, explaining, "Eomma, it's not that easy. She doesn't like me, and-" "Yet," Shin Hye interjected. "She doesn't like you yet, Jimin-ah. Show her your love, care and affection and go after her until you win her over. That's how your father won me." She flipped her hair playfully, making Jimin burst into laughter.

Both mother and son enjoyed their dinner and then retired to Shin Hye's room. "Jimin-ah, I'm going to sleep, and you should too. You have to leave early tomorrow, right?" Jimin nodded and kissed her on the cheek. "You're the most amazing woman I've ever known. I love you. Good night." Shin Hye hugged him while patting his head. "Yeah, yeah, your father says the same thing." Jimin chuckled and went to his room, falling asleep while pondering the events of the coming morning.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.