01 | guess who's back in town

{guess who's back in town}

A loud ringing pulled Angelina away from driving past the Welcome to Mystic Falls sign. Back in the most dreaded place ever' she thought.

"Damon I literally just got into town what on Earth do you want?" She asked her older brother while ripping open a blood bag with one hand while driving with the other, leaving her phone on speaker to hear her brother.

"Well sissy, just thought I'd remind you our dear baby brother has no idea I called you. So it might be a bit of a shock for him when you walk through the door. Also I figured we could have a little book club meeting before getting into the whole Katherine thing." He remarked sarcastically on the last bit. Angelina rolled her eyes at that name that brings nothing but hatred through everyone's veins.

"You mean the Salvatore therapy session where we make our brother lie down on a couch while we unpack all his vampire and human trauma?" She retorted. Damon and Angelina were the ones who were able to mask their emotions when needed but they also love so hard it consumes them. It's what made them so alike while Stefan is the emotional type and more so to the point where he can't handle those emotions.

"Exactly. Lord knows that bunny muncher needs one." Damon joked. "Anyways text me when you're here, alright? Love you bye." He hung up before Angelina got the chance to respond. Idiot. She thought before tossing her empty blood bag aside.

Meanwhile at the Salvatore Boarding House

"Dear diary." Damon started off holding one of Stefan's journals who rolled his eyes cutting his brother off by snatching the book out of his hand.

"Stop messing around. We need to find a way to deal with Katherine before things spin out of control. She could be coming after Elena next for all we know." Stefan sternly told his brother. Sometimes he felt like the older sibling to his older brother and sister with the childish way they acted sometimes.

"Hm. You need to find a way baby bro. I'm in contact with my plan and said plan is on the way here right now. Now Caroline is downstairs and we need to deal with that. She has news on Katherine." Damon walked downstairs out of Stefan's room with Stefan following behind.

"Wait what do you mean you're in contact with someone?" Stefan asked confused until voices were heard downstairs.

"Who the hell are you?" Caroline's voice was heard asking someone while the brothers were halfway down.

"Ahh. You must be the maid. My bags are in the car. Get them will you?" Angelina walked into the Salvatore Boarding house like she ran the place.