Diploma

Tsuki is quite the flirt I doesn't matter who it is Random girls that have crushes on him, friends, teammates, opponents, Coaches. Coaches? You're probably thinking "that slut" and you're right cause little did Ukai know a single diploma was gonna change everything.

Ukai is in his shop with his back turned to Tsuki so he doesn't have to look at his beautiful eyes.

"Tsuki I keep telling you wait untill you get your diploma" Ukai blows smoke out his nose "Fine I will wait I'll wait as long as I need Daddy"the blonde smirks and leans on the counter " Yeah get out of here before someone calls the cops. And don't call me that" Ukai had a slight frown on hi face

"Fine I'll leave but when I get my diploma you'll be a changed man" Tsuki leaves out the shop "Damn kid" Ukai can't help but smirk "He wouldn't last five minutes" Ukai puts his cigarette in the ash tray and waits for his next customer.

It's now later at night probably around 8pm it's pretty empty in shop at th hour then Ukai hears the bell letting him know someone has entered "Welcome" Ukai says before he's cut off by a certain blonde slamming his diploma on the clerk counter "Um" Tsuki looks Ukai dead in his eyes with a hungry glare "I graduated and at the top of my classes" Tsuki knew what he wanted an he wanted now.

"That's great Kei but you haven't had it for a day" he's cut off by Tsuki "But you said when I get it you never said I had to have it for a day" Tsuki was now pouting at the man who knew he had to give Tsuki what he wanted.

"Alright you win I'll sleep with you but you gotta wait until I close shop" Ukai had no idea that he would get himself into this mess "Or I could suck your cock while we wait for closing" Ukai had no words who knew his old student and the one who he thought was more sensible was such a perv.

"Yolo" Ukai thought to himself  "Fine, but don't think this is gonna be a normal thing" Ukai unlocks the door so Tsuki can walk behind the counter and which he does and then gets on his knees in front of Ukai and unbuttoning his pants and dropping his drawles revealing his long thick and very much hard Cock.

"I've been waiting for this" Tsuki is cut off my Ukai forcing his head down onto his cock "Yeah, shut up" Tsuki gags a little from the force but it was very much enjoyed. About a few minutes later a customer comes in its a brunette girl she's very pretty but Ukai couldn't even pay attention to that considering that he had his cock in someone's mouth.

"Welcome" Ukai says which for some reason makes Tsuki bob his head "Shit" Ukai gumbles. The lady heads to the back of the store "Stop that" Ukai whispers to Tsuki which makes him suck harder.

Then the lady walks up to the desk and purely out of not wanting to get caught he grabs Tsuki's hair and forces the rest of his cock in Tsuki's mouth making him hum in pleasure.

"Will that be all" Ukai asks with a smile, it seems he doesn't care about the fact that Tsuki is currently choking on his cock. "Yeah, that'll be all" the lady says before Ukai rings her stuff up and she leaves.

Ukai pulls Tsuki's hair so he's looking up at him "Listen here you lil shit you can't do that when a customer comes in" Tsuki rolls his eyes even though they were filled with tears after choking.

The next customer comes in and it's an old lady. "Welcome ma'am" Ukai says with another fake smile. He watched the old lady while she scans for the items then when she finds what she needs and makes her way to the counter Tsuki brings it upon himself to suck and bob his head.

"Will that be all ma'am" He asked the lady which was his signal for Tsuki to stop and he doesn't so he grabs Tsuki's hair and pushes his cock down Tsuki's throat. Tsuki's nose could feel every uncut pube on Ukai's crotch which was pretty hot to him. He thought it was all fun and games until Ukai pinches his nose cutting off his air ways.