Nature sucks

In this omegas have vaginas and alphas have cocks and then betas just have what their originally are supposed to have.

Nature sucks as what Tsuki would say to his mother all the time cause not only is Tsuki and omega he also has irregular heats his mom says it's because of constant change in body weight Tsuki calls bullshit but he hasn't had a heat in about three months which is concerning but not too concerning so like anybody else would do he just slapped on a scent blocker and went to the volleyball game.

Nothing bad could happen cause at least he's not on a team full of alphas I mean well they mostly are because Hinata and Kageyama are both alphas but that doesn't stop them from screwing around , Dachi is a beta while Suga is an alpha,Asahi is a omega and nobody believes him Noya is an alpha, Tanaka is a beta, Enoshita and his gang of background characters are betas, And the thing that pisses Tsuki off the most is that his whimp of a best friend is an Alpha.

Tsuki never let it be know that it pissed him off but it did because he was starting to have to rely on his best friend to help him out which Tadashi didn't mind at all but Tsuki hated it is what he would say at first.

"Are you okay" A familiar voice snapped Tsuki out his headspace it was Tadashi "Yeah why do you ask" Tsuki didn't feel weird or seem to act weird "It's just that your pupils are dilated and you're shivering" Tadashi had a look of concern "It's probably nothing" Tsuki just pushed off the subject "You know it's been three months since you had your last heat do you think maybe..." he was cut off "I'm not having a heat especially not during game it's just not happening" he said that a bit loud and everyone on the bench heard him but didn't intervene they both just say in silence. "You're also sweating" Tsuki just grunts in response.

A few minutes pass and Tsuki is now sweating a shaking and he brushes it off until he feels a warm sticky liquid on his thighs "I-I gotta go to the bathroom" Tsuki gets up and speed walks to the locker room to grab an item and then heads straight to the family restroom (You know the bathrooms with one singular toilet and it locks unlike other restrooms).

Tsuki gets to that bathroom and is panicking his shorts are soaked with slick he's shaking and sweating but he has some decency to keep his clothes on. In the locker room he grabbed Tadashi's jacket and his cellphone he held the jacket close but he didn't bother to call or text anyone.

Tsuki has been gone for 20 minutes

"Where the hell is he the next play is about to start" Ukai was getting nervous he thought Tsuki left because they were losing just by three points "Tadashi go look for him" Tadashi nods and heads off to find Tsuki which it wasn't hard to find him considering the hallway is filled with Tsuki's sweet candy like scent.

"Tsuki" Tadashi knocks on the door and Tsuki cracks the door in response letting him in then closing it "Do I smell bad" that was what Tsuki was worried about the most. Now Tadashi was a bit of a smooth talker or what he likes to call himself a "Slick Talker" cause he knew how to get Tsuki to hot and bothered and a little wet.

"You smell just as amazing as you would any day" Tadashi kisses Tsuki's nape "You look and smell amazing" Tadashi peppers kisses on Tsuki's shoulders and nape "I could eat you right now..." Tadashi trails off when he sees what Tsuki is clutching onto "Is that my jacket?" Tadashi chuckles "Look at you, you're already trying to make a nest in the bathroom" Tadashi moves his hand into Tsuki's shorts.

"Everyone is worried about you" Tadashi whispers in his ear and move his hand into Tsuki's underpants "Don't tease me" Tsuki whimpers which makes Tadashi push two fingers into Tsuki's wet throbbing cunt "oh god" Tsuki leans back onto the sink give Tadashi better access to his cunt

"Such a naughty omega spreading your legs in public for your alpha" Tadashi circles his finger on Tsuki's clit "I-I'm not yours" Tsuki has to bite back moans has Tadashi begins to finger his slick covered cunt "Don't deny it" the sound of Tadashi's voice and the sound of his fingers going in and out of his slick filled cunt" Just knot in me" Tsuki's cries don't go unheard "That wasn't so hard to admit now was it" Tadashi's small chuckle is music to Kei's ears (And mine😳)

Tadashi works his way pulling down Tsuki's pants and also pulling down his own shorts "Brace yourself" tadashi whispers before pushing his cock into Tsuki's cunt earning soft cries of pleasure. Tadashi's relentless thrusts matching with all 7 of his inches twisting Tsuki's insides with wet sounds following behind

"O-oh God" Tsuki bites his lip to hide his moans but very unsuccessful due to how rough Tadashi is being with him. "I've been wanting to do this for days and you just don't know" he got a strangled moan out of Tsuki in response his hips meeting with Tsuki's with every thrust until finally with one strong thrust Tadashi knots inside Tsuki filling up Tsuki's wet cunt and womb.

They both sit and catch their breath "Is this a wrong time to say I told you so" He gets an annoyed grunt from Tsuki in response "Yeah whatever" they wait for Tadashi's knot to go down before pulling out "How does it feel to be filled with my pups" he's Shushed by Tsuki "Don't." Tadashi laughs as he cleans Tsuki up along with himself  "I'm on the pill anyway" Tsuki rolls his eyes and they leave out the bathroom very tired but satisfied Tadashi hopes and prays that this situation will happen again.