Chapter 8

-1 year time skip-

-Y/n's POV-

"Wait Y/n! I'm sorry!" Leonardo yelled from behind me as he chased me. I just kept running and didn't look back. How could he? Tears blurred my vision as I ran but I came to a halt at the edge of the building, this one was too far to jump. I looked around frantically. There was no where to run.

"Y/n! Let me explain!" Leo shouted from behind me again. No he was not that far behind. I can see him. "No no no..." I muttered to myself.

I turned around and there he was, Leonardo. He was breathing heavily from the chase and I could tell in his eyes that he was sorry.... But how could I ever the same around him?

"Y/n please just hear me out. Let me explain." Leo pleaded as he took a step closer to me and I took a step back.

Leonardo looked down and sighed then looked me straight in the eye. "It isn't what you think. It's not what it seems Y/n." Anger filled my body and my heart felt as though he had stabbed it.

"Really Leo? Because it looked a lot like you were calling me worthless and flirting with that Foot Clan girl." My voice held anything but anger and sadness. "You called me worthless Leo! My parents already tell me everyday I don't need to hear it from you too! You said you wished you had never met me!" Tears streamed down my cheeks like waterfalls.

Leo took another step forward and I took another step back. "You don't understand. I had to do say that stuff." He continued to walk towards me and I back.

Now I was on the edge of the building again. No. Leo walked closer again. "Leo go away! Stop!" Leo took another step. "Leo I don't want to see you right now!" He took another step. Now he was just out of arms reach.

I looked down at the ground below me then looked back at Leo. I saw it in his eyes, the fear... He knew what I was about to do...

He reached out for me but I took one final step back.

"Y/N!"

____________________________

A/N: Tell me what you think and sorry I haven't updated in a while and sorry it's kinda sad....