Chapter 9

-WARNING PLEASE READ-
Okay so.... Um.... I'm sorry

__________________________

-Donnie's POV-

I checked the heart monitor and her blood pressure. "Okay good, you're finally seem to be stable." I let out a sighed of relief and looked over to my patient and my personal close friend. "Y/n." I moved some hair out of her face and frowned deeply. "Why did you jump?"

-5 Months Before-

-Leonardo's POV-

"Come on Y/n they'll like you." I said reassuringly as we walked through the sewers. I can't believe after 4 months of knowing Y/n I finally get to take her to met my family.

"I don't know Leo... What if they hate me?" Y/n said softly as she looked down. "Y/n," I smiled and got an idea. I walked over to her and carried her bride style. She giggled and I could've sworn I'd seen her blush. "They'll love you." I smiled, God she's so beautiful.

-Present Day-

-Leo's POV-

I sat outside of Donnie's lab waiting to hear some news about Y/n. I've been waiting for at least 4 hours now. I sighed and looked down at my lap. I couldn't save her....

I heard the door from Donnie's lab open finally. I got up fast from the floor and ran up to him. "Is Y/n okay?" Donnie looked down and sighed. No. Please no. "Is she alive?" I asked with tears threatening to spill.

Donnie shook his head and looked up at me. "She's stable Leo." He paused a moment. "Leo you have to understand she's very lucky to be alive after jumping off that building. She's extremely lucky.... But..." But? "What do you mean but?" I said harshly.

Donnie sighed again. "Y/n is stable but... Leo she's in a coma... She broke the left arms and broke the bone in her right leg and ankle, not to mention a few ribs. Luckily her spine is still intact and she only has mild head trauma not severe."

I couldn't believe my ears I mean I knew she got hurt but to hear all of this.... All because of me... "C-can I see her?" My voice was shaky and my heart was in pain.

"Of course Leo." Donnie said as he opened the door to his lab for me. "She's in the back room where my medical equipment is."

"Thank you Don for everything." I held out my hand and he smiled and shook it then I pulled him into a hug. "Thank you Don." Donnie hugged me back. "Anything Leo remember she was my friend too."

-Small Time Skip Still Leo's POV-

I stood in front of the curtain that stood between me and Y/n. Taking a deep breath I tired to prepare myself for what I was about to see. I pushed the curtain and there she was. My heart dropped. She was hooked up to a heat monitor, it had a steady beat thank God. She was also hooked up to a breathing machine and she had a cast on her left arm and her right leg. I walked closer to her and I could see cuts on her head. Oh God what have I done....

______________________
A/n: Sorry.... Tell what you think