Death

<><><><><>
Tango was blown up by Creeper
SolidarityGaming died
<Grian> wonder who is paired
<Smallishbeans> lol
<Tango> Nooooooooooo
<InTheLittleWood> that's gonna be an awkward chat at spawn LOL
<bigbst4tz2> nooo
<><><><><>

     Jimmy sat bolt upright, one hand flying to his chest as he desperately tried to control his breathing. He looked around himself, realizing that his surroundings were different than they had been moments earlier. If he wasn't on the mountain with the goats anymore, then where was he?

     That's when it hit him. This was the world spawn, and he was here because he had died. Or rather, his soulbound had killed him. He looked down at his hand. The soulstring that was tied around his wrist had shifted from green to yellow. He couldn't believe it. He had died first, again, and it wasn't even his fault!

     "Jimmy!" A frantic voice called. The speaker was a tall man with untidy blond hair and piercing red eyes. He was clad in red pants, a red shirt, a gray vest, gray combat boots, and red armbands.  He looked down at Jimmy with concern. "Jimmy, are you okay? Are you hurt at all? I'm so, so sorry! I didn't mean to kill you, I swear. I was just-"

     "Okay, okay." Jimmy said as he carefully stood up and adjusted his balance. "What happened? Take me through it."

     Tango clasped his hands together nervously. "Umm... Well there was some caving, and there might have been about seven zombies and a spider and I didn't see the Creeper coming up behind me. I'm so sorry!" His face was filled with such guilt and remorse that Jimmy couldn't find it within himself to be angry. He stepped towards Tango and took his hand.

     "It's okay. I understand." Both of their faces relaxed into smiles. No more words needed to be said.