Chapter 3

Hlo fireflies... Look who's back...

Your Author...

===========================================================================

Kunti took slow steps towards the entrance, happy tears filled her eyes as she awaited the entrance of her beloved sons... As she moved forward, someone's strong arms swept her off the floor to their chest... Kunti already knew who it was... It was her beloved Bheemsen... Her Vayuputra ... How she missed him... Her Vrikodar whose hunger never gets quelled unless she feeds him with her own hands, Kunti's heart quenched at the thought of it ...

"Bheem" She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding... A loving yet caring gaze was observed in Kunti's eyes as she looked at her son...

Bheem: " Mata...." He swirled around in a circle while carrying his mother in bride-style

Kunti: " Place me back on my feet, Putra"

Bheem: " Sure Mata, After all, I have to take your blessings first" A smile was adoring Bheemsen's face ...

Nakul had somersaulted and touched his mother's feet, taking the blessing first...

The other 3 entered and chuckled as they saw the bickering between the two and the fake murderous- so done look on Bheem's face

The other 3 entered and chuckled as they saw the bickering between the two and the fake murderous- so done look on Bheem's face ...

Others: " Mata...."

Kunti gave blessings to her sons... All 5 sat near Kunti's feet ...

It was like déjà vu for kunti ... Yudhistir : " Mata... How are you... We heard that you fainted while we were in the arena. Angraj was also asking. Are you okay now"

Kunti didn't know what to say... On one side she wanted to tell the truth and redeem herself and on the other... Seeing the calm, peaceful and happy faces of her sons she hesitated, moreover, she felt that if the truth was to be disclosed, the first person to know should be her firstborn... Karn

One glance at Priyamvada and she decided not to disclose it...

Kunti: " After seeing one's children, which mother will not get better... Now that I have seen you, I'm Fine"

Sahadev: " Mata... When we left, you promised that you would take of yourself... Tell us, did you keep up the promise"

Arjun: " Mata... Don't answer that... Priyamvada Maasi would tell us, right ". Priyamvada has always been their Maasi, even though she had no blood relation with them ... Priyamvada looked up and saw the hopeful as well as the 'Don't lie, if you do, we will know ' look from the five Pandavas...

Priyamvada stuttered and answered: " Y-Yes my p-pri-princes, Rajkumari is well now... But please do remind her that she is not in her youth and not run around the palace"

All five in sync turned their head towards their mother who looked offended as well as betrayed...

"What!! Why are you lying?? And Why would I be running around??" Kunti was rambling as she knew how protective and stubborn her sons can be when they want to be...

The five had to stifle a smile as they watched their mother explaining herself with wild hand gestures and wide eyes... Kunti knew she was failing miserably and with a sign and childish pout on her face, she admitted defeat... " So what... Can't I be excited for my sons homecoming ??? Huh??"

Arjun: " But Mata... You have to take care of yourself also na.. Then only your sons can sleep peacefully"

Nakul just laid his head in Kunti's lap... The mere thought of his mata being sick terrified him to his core. The sudden demise of his father and Madri Mata had made a greater impact in the younger one's mind than anyone guessed. He has always been afraid to sleep, only the warm embrace from his older brothers can cure his insomnia to an extent.

"I'm really fine sons... Moreover, a little practice run will be helpful for the future" With a smile playing in her face, Kunti said effecting diverting the topic...

"Eh??? We are not following you mata" said Bheem. Seeing the confused faces of the five, Kunti smiled again shaking her head at her son's obliviousness... They might be mighty warriors, but there are areas where they are innocent (*cough* 😏*cough*)

Priyamvada lightly chucked and said: " My princes, Rajkumari is talking about her future grandchildren who will run across the palace"

Tinted redness spread across the cheeks of the princes. Both Kunti and Priyamvada laughed seeing this.

Kunti: " Now go and take a rest. Tomorrow morning Maharishi Ved Vyas is coming to give blessing to all the princes of Kuruvansh."

Yudhistir: "Maharishi Ved Vyas at Hastinapur... Mata but Maharishi doesn't usually go to kingdoms to give blessing, right?"

Kunti: Yes, Maybe by the blessing of Mahadev, you all will get the blessing of Maharishi...

Serve him with all your heart and don't hesitate to do anything."

Pandavas : " Yes Mata. Shub Nidra"

Kunti: " Shub Nidra my princes"

After they left, Kunti looked at Priyamvada and said "Don't misunderstand me Sakhi... I will make this right... I have to... But first Karn needs to know the truth, after that, I'll reveal it to my other sons"

"That's all I need to hear, princess" With relief portrayed in her face, Priyamvada replied...

.

.

.

.

.

.

===========================================================================

Why do you think Maharishi Ved Vyas is coming to Hastinapur ??

How was the chapter ???

See you guys in the next chapter...

N_P_V