South Korea

Hanni's POV

"It's nice meeting you too. Ms. Wang.."I shook hands with the heiress of Wang Empire Cosmetics.

Wang Empire Cosmetics is the biggest Cosmetics brand in South Korea. And they're also getting big internationally.

I had a meeting with the heiress of the company. Coz our Company is now getting in different business ventures.

My uncle is living and have a businesses in Korea and he is Mr. Wang's golf buddy. They talked about the future plans of our company. And the Wang Empire Cosmetics founder offered build another company that will merge with the new branch of our company.

"It's nice meeting you, too Ms. Pham.." Ms. Wang smiled at me.

She's a very beautiful woman,I must admit. You'd think she's just that rich good for nothing bratt. But she's actually very intelligent. She has so many ideas, great ideas actually for the company that has a plan to dominate both Korea and Japan.

"So, you want to have a lunch with us, Ms. Pham?" Ms.

Wang asked again while I'm checking my schedule on my phone today.

"Oh, I'm sorry I still have a jetlag so I need to rest."

"Oh, it's okay.." Ms. Wang smiled at me. "See you again, tomorrow."

I smiled back.

I have to check If the agent already has a message but there's still nothing. I am tired coz I came to the 10 am meeting directly from after we flew down here. But I need to find Minji as soon as possible.

I am fucking worried for her. She's mentally challenged and South Korea is different from where she grew up.

I hope she's okay.

__________

"Is this the address?" I asked.

"Yes, Lady Hanni.."The agent nodded.

"Ok,thank you for your servie, Hayate.." I smiler at him."You have a gift, check your bank,now."

"Thank you, Lady Hanni." He widely smiled at me as he opened the car door. And stepped outside my car.

I looked at the pics and the house where Minji is currently staying. It's a nice house. And then there's this particular picture. She's with a woman. A beautiful woman,I must admit. They're walking to the car and Minji actually looks...

Normal..

She seem different..

And she's with this beautiful woman. Then i read all the information behind the photos.

Her name is Hwang Yeji,the only daughter of Atty. Hwang. She's Minji's companion and housemate.

I clenched my jaw.

I hope she's only a companion.

I looked outside my car. Minji seem so fine living here. As I have observed in the photos. She looks so normal. She's even smiling alot in all of the photos.

Did she already forgot about me?

Her mom is in Cheongju Women's Correctional. I wanna go there and ask her some stuff but I'm doubting.

Is it right to come to Minji's life again?

She's doing good and she's living simple. I might ruin it if she sees me again.

I wanna hug and kiss her again. I miss her so fucking bad. I even accepted the offer of Wang Group. Just to get near her.

I closed my eyes and sighed.

I have to see Mrs. Kim.

She smirked at me. The woman who tried to kill me. She's right in front of me. There's a glass panel that's separating us.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, still smirking." My daughter saved you from that cliff and now you're here to torment me."

"No, Mrs. Kim.. Im just.. I'm just here to ask you about Minji answered while staring back at her.

"You should ask her that in person.."

I scoffed.

I took a deep breath.

Meeting with her in person is harder than I thought it would be.

"I loved your daughter.."I said."And I still do.."

She frowned. She's obviously confused of what kind of love that is.

"I love her romantically.."

She laughed."Don't make me laugh hanni.."

"I've seen her flaws and her strength. Ive seen everything. And I still fell for her in a short period of time."I said it without looking away.

"Y-you....uhm... Don't tell me, something happened to the both of you while I was away.."

I bowed down.

She scoffed again." Ms. Hanni Pham of the Great Pham Clan, fell in love with my mentally challenged daughter. Do you think I'll believe you?!"

Mrs. kim is getting agitated.

"My dad didn't kill your husband. He told me everything.." I said calmly.

"Fuck your father!"

The police grabbed her when she stood up and hit the glass panel. She looks so angry..

I stood up."I love Minji, and there's nothing you can change about that. Your hate towards my family won't change everything. I already forgave you Mrs.kim. I never hated you for attempting to kill me."

"Stay away from my daughter!" She shouted as I turned to walk away from the visiting area.

I feel so sad knowing that Mrs. Kim is still has that huge grudge on us.

________