Found My Paradise

Minji's POV

It's been 3 years and now Hanni and I finally found each other again. I married her on the beautiful Santuwaryo Island 1 year ago.

Her family, welcomed me with open arms. They were actually really nice people, especially her father. He told me I look alot like my father.

They met my mom, and finally... My mom accepted the truth that Hanni's father didn't kill my dad. He actually also gave my mom the confession of the man who killed my father. And he's already paying for the crime he committed. My father also promised to find the mastermind, which is hiding in guam, according to the private detective, bcoz of other crimes.

I am so happy seeing our families forgave each other.

It's fate..

Hanni and I are fated.

No matter what will happen Hanni and I will always find each other. Coz we're destined

"Minji!"

I turned around.

I was actually in the garden of our mansion here in Korea, watering our plants. Coz it's my day off.

Hanni approaching me, carrying our beautiful baby Moon.. She's turning 2 this month.

Yup, baby Moon was made in that cave.. She got pregnant when we did it on that cave. So funny, right?

We thought Hanni will never get pregnant. Coz she tild me that her doctors said she has a very low egg count. So her and her ex husband were actually a bad match..

Maybe the legend of the sacred cave is really true. And Baby Moon was given to us. She was gift from the gods.. Coz they felt how much we love each other..

No matter what's the reason. I'm still thankful, that finally...

I found my paradise..

"Your daughter called from her dorm." Hanni told me as she handed me our baby.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"That she's going home this weekend." She answered." I will order the maids to clean her room.."

My oldest daughter is currently studying in the most prestigious private school in Seoul, that offers SPED education. At first I was worried but I saw how my daughter is doing everything for herself. She's growing up very independent. She doesn't let her disorder be a hindrance to her

She being inspired by the famous people who also have ADHD that still succeed in life.

So I let her, she actually has a private nurse in her dorm. She still need some guidance.

Hanni gave up her position to her brother. She's still a shareholder as the daughter of Pham. But she chose to be with me here in Korea.

"Goodmorning my grumpy little Moon" I gave little kisses to my baby and she keeps on giggling and laughing."You are so beautiful just like your mommy.."

Hanni giggled.

"So when are we going today?" I asked Hanni

"Hmm.., how about we eat streetfood in Myeongdeong?"

"Sounds great.." I said and gave her a kiss.

Hanni's POV

I never regret giving up my CEO position. At first, my brother does not want to. But the company needed to be continued. So he had no choice, he's the only one capable of running our empire, other than me.

I chose to be happy with Minji after all the obstacles we've encountered.

We are fated. Minji is my soulmate.