Tempted

Hanni's POV

"Yo!"

"What?" I was pulled back from my deep daydream by shua.

"You're in a very deep thought."shua sat beside me. I'm eating breakfast in the terrace. While watching Minji playing in the shore.

I can't help but think about what we did. I'm still embarrassed with myself for doing that. It feels like I did something so sinful.

"Nothing.. Im just still sleepy."

"Hmp.."shua frowned ate me."I'm gonna eat breakfast now.."

Shua left me.

I sighed as I stared down my pancake..

"Hey.."

I looked at where the voice is coming from.

Damn, it's the dude again from yesterday. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"So you are Mrs. Kim's visitors.."The man smiled at me.

"Do you know Mrs. Kim?" He know Mrs. Kim but doesn't know her daughter..

"Well, been seeing her when I first got here 2 months ago. She's the chieftain of this island. Very kind lady.."

I shrugged.

Awkward silence.

Why can't he feel that I don't like talking to him?

"So, uhm, Hanni, can we be friends?" He asked.

"Well.."I wanna say no. But I'm too nice to say it."Okay.."

He immediately walked up and sat beside me. Damn, this dude has no shame!

"Well, I just wanna be friends with you so bad.." He smiled at me again, showing his perfect set of pearly white teeth.

I pretended that I was listening to him. But I actually watch Minji.

"Oh,who's this hot guy?" Shua interrupted us.

"Oh Hi, I'm Daniel Wheatfield but you can call me Dan for short.." He stood up and offered his hand for a handshake.

"Nice.."shua smirked at me as they shook hands. I rolled my eyes. I know shua will tease me nonstop when we're alone.

So I have to get away from these 2

"Hey,guys, I'll just check Minji.."

Before Dan can even speak. I quickly stood up and left them.

I walked immediately to Minji and pulled her.

"U-unnie.. Where are we going?" Minji innocently ask. She's making sand castle with her friend.

"Let's go to your favorite place.."I whispered unto her. That made her smiled widely.

Her confused face was replaced by an excited smile.

I looked back if shua or Dan followed us. But they didn't,so it's good.

"If you panic, you will lose your focus, unnie.." Minji told me as she gripped on my hands.

We're currently in the hidden falls and she's teaching me how to float in deep water.

"Ok, let's do this next time..." I said.

Minji giggled."W-we're just starting,unnie.."

"Maybe we can practice next time.."I smiled at her.

I swam back to the shallow part of the water. She swam to follow me.

I sat on a rock and stared at the falls. While Minji sat beside me.

"This is very enchanting.."I whispered..