Chapter 2 - Your Unpopular opinions

DANIELLE MARSH/04/11/2002-2024
INFLUENCER NAME: DailyDaniDamsel
(모지혜)

DANIELLE MARSH/04/11/2002-2024⟩  INFLUENCER NAME: DailyDaniDamsel                                (모지혜)

Known for her authenticity all her videos scream comfort it's just like home. Cheerly and bubbly! Embodies the word "feminine energy" a little too well. One of the OG's of the influencing world. Started making content at 13 years old.

"Nothing could be even more simpler than a life like this." I said with full contentment as I was laying down comfortably next to the window, beautifully displaying a view below of the city that I currently live in Newcastle, Australia.

"Doing only this much and I'm already earning thousands!?
Damn! I think I've already cheated living!!!"

I can say that I'm already content with the life I currently have and the family and friends I've made along the way.

Many creators would tell you that influencing wasn't that easy, it really wasn't but it's totally not that hard either...

Before you could even press record there's a way for you to choose the way you dress, act, and talk, it's only up to you if you've decided to make a fool of yourself.

Before getting the job you should understand that the job is mostly for everyone to see, the public so don't even get startled if you've started to collect negative feedback when the things you do aren't... generally... moral...

You should be held accountable and responsible knowing the situation and consequences before going in.

Honestly, I thought that would be such a common sense,
but here we are. Surprise! Surprise!

I won't deny that over the years I've had a handful of people that I look down upon solely based on their way as content creators, it makes our community look bad.

I envy people who blew up earlier than me when I've been doing this for over a decade but I guess everyone has their special time, my time just happens to need more effort to be credited...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR'S NOTE<<
That's alright dani we understand youu!! (⁠っ⁠˘̩⁠╭⁠╮⁠˘̩⁠)⁠っit's truly unfair when you've been doing something for so long and someone out there just outdids you. God really has favorites I fear unfortunately. (⁠个⁠_⁠个⁠)