Chapter 3 - LIGHTS! CAMERA! for Haerin

KANG HAE-RIN/05/15/2004-2024⟩
INFLUENCER NAME: HaerinPlaysGames
(강해린)

Known for having an attractive allure despite not showing her appearance "She just has this appeal" Maybe it's in her voice? Her humor?! Haerin had just started making content, unlike Danielle who was longer than Haerin for over 9 years

Haerin doesn't like showing her face on the internet.
Until today no one knew what she truly looked like, this left many people wondering.

This being her only leaked picture got people more curious about her.
----------------------------------Haerin's POV-----------------------------------

          It was around 4:00 pm in the afternoon while Hannie and I decided to go over to Minji's house to bond with each other, it's been quite a while.

While at it I decided to watch my favorite creator's latest update, I've been watching her ever since freshman year she's totally one of my inspirations growing up!

"MY BROTHER TONE THAT DOWNNN!!!" Minji said, paired with her voice screaming matching my phone's volume intensity. It was actually impressive...

I deliberately followed what she just said, but only after I pretended not to hear her for a couple of seconds because it did in fact annoy me. Yes... I am... petty.

Minji has always been the aggressive one I don't know why that is, the more she got comfortable the behavior just continued to worsen over time.

"Were you just watching DailyDaniDamsel?" Hannie said, and I agreed. "Isn't that crazy? I'm actually gonna invite you to go filming with us!" She said.

"Haerin will love that..." Minji said. "Trust me she's been watching her forever she might even have a crush on her." She said teasing me. How annoying you must be Kim Minji...

"What a statement I've only watched her videos, and now I have a crush on her? that's hilarious." I said.

"Exactly, you just told us what happened," Minji replied. What an arrogant answer. "What's with the reaction? That's just a joke that's not true, hopefully..." Minji uttered, hoping her friend hadn't gone nuts yet. After all, It is despicable to fall in love with someone just through their content.

Hannie laughs. "That's actually really cute!!!" She said with such enthusiasm. While Minji and I were arguing Hannie over there just can't help but to giggle at us.

Hannie then proceeded to grab her cell phone out of her pocket, her body indicating that she was messaging someone. She informed me. "I just texted her just now!"

"Huh?" Shocked about the situation I panicked and rushed over to Hannie's phone curious to see what she had just sent.

While I got busy Hannie grabbed my phone when I was too distracted, turns out she dialed Danielle's number in mine. I should really consider having new friends.

"HANNIEEEEeeee!" I said whining like a child. At this moment, I wish I could just develop a superpower where I could just disappear.

"I am doing you a favor girl." She said. Persuading her efforts, yet I still failed to see the positives in her actions, I admire her attempts as she knows that I am far from being an optimistic person.

I got so vulnerable. "THIS IS FAR FROM A FAVOR STOP IT ALREADY!" I plead begging for it to stop.

She replied. "What about it? This is about the YouTube collaboration remember? you should chill." How much more emotions do you want me to do, for you to understand how much this is a deal for me?

"She's not even picking it up... she obviously won't... end it already..." I said now lying down. I've completely given up on these two.

"Think positive," Hannie uttered. "I know you're a baby haerin, but stop acting like it!!! You know Dani's a busy woman." She claimed. "Geez, you haven't even dated her and you're already attention-deprived HAHAHAHAHA!" Minji said, making fun of me for the very last time.

30 seconds later just when Hannie was about to end it, my face came in shock when I found out that she... actually picked up...

"hello?" I finally said.

...

I can't.

"WHY DID YOU JUST HANG UP!!!!..." Hannie said, while Minji burst out laughing.

"Come on, that's too unnecessary it's looking like I'm doing too much," I said pouting my lips, sulking. "Just say that you have zero flirting skills," Minji commented.

"No one does that, you don't call someone only for that reason!" I speak, trying to prove my side.

"Good point." Hanni said.
"But I do." Minji said. Of course, you do.