Chapter 4 - A Familiar Voice

"Danielle! Come over here and help me with this!"

"Coming Mom! I'll be there in a minute." I said.

I tried replying back to Hannie's last message, but I didn't get a response.

I'm still wondering about the person who called me earlier, she sounds familiar... I didn't get to confirm who it was because they hung up on me, it was just pretty random overall. Pretty sure I've heard her from somewhere else before, I know a person but I couldn't really wrap my head around their name.

Whatever now...

My Mom is hardly slow like the others, I could talk to her as if she was my sister, even from all those years she still got that energy of a youngster! After all, she's only in her 40s not even that old.

I went downstairs to see her, I saw she had her hair down, the length was just right about her armpits, brown and curly like mine, many commented saying that we resemble each other allot and I couldn't agree more.

She eventually caught on me, she let out a hand gesture suggesting me to get closer. "There you are Danielle, take a look at this." Said Mrs. Marsh. She pointed at the diner table full of new decorations she recently just bought.

My eyes eventually laid to this art piece that not only looks very spectacular but also unfortunately smells quite horrid... it's only downside.

"You should really clean that thing." I said blatantly, but Mom seemed to already know what I was talking about, of course that is, she obviously has a nose too.

"I'm trying to display this painting, although it's smaller and not totally original... I still appreciate it because of its history, It never fails to make me cackle every time I see it." Said Mrs Marsh.

"The Persistence Of Memory by Salvador Dali"

"A painting about melting clocks, a lot of people thought that the artist has a wide understanding about time and space like Einstein."

"However, when questioned as to why he chose to paint his famous clocks, the artist replied that he was inspired by the image of cheese melting in the sun. It's not really what we were expecting."

"Which chooses to show a thing I should've known better a long time ago, to not judge a painting by its cover, or what they always say a book."

"Some things aren't as deep as you might think it seems, people like to overthink a lot!"

Well I guess that is true.

"Geez Mom, Since when did you know so much about paintings?"

"I just saw it on my phone." She said, comically.

Even Moms nowadays couldn't take a break over their phones,

Just right after I finished helping my mom with the decorations I went straight ahead to my room in order to do my job...

Okay, I've only got 3 minutes left to do this... Here we go.
I'm ready.. my camera is set.. my lighting is on point...
I am on point. I said to myself checking every equipment I'll be using before starting the video. The only thing left for me to do is to film... "Alright, let's do it!"

I finally opened my computer and started recording, Hannie and Hyein were there with me, It was a voice call. Everyone else was just ranting we do this every now and then, only this time about dreams. Everything seems to be going fine so far.

"Guys I'm introducing you to someone new!" Hannie said.

Until it was time to meet the new person I was supposed to do the video with.

"Ooooh who's that~" Hyein said.

"Everyone let's all meet my friend Haerin who's here to join us today. Hi Haerin!!!" Hannie said.

Haerin?

"Hi Haerinn!" Hyein said.

Haerin proceeded to introduce herself to the group. "hello?" she said once more. That hello again... isn't that the same voice as before?

Dammit, did the painting just do a weird chemical reaction on me? I should really contact whoever did that, I might must be schizophrenic...

"DANIELLE!" Hannie screamed grabbing my attention, that quickly made me gain back my consciousness.

"Huh?" I said. Hannie replied "Don't be rude, greet new friend over here." she said. "Oh- yeah. I apologize, nice to meet you!" I replied.

That's it! I knew I'd known her from somewhere, she's insanely famous! Now I know why that voice was so familiar... speaking of dreams, I really must be dreaming right now! or maybe just slightly high.

"Speaking of dreams, Haerin must be dreaming right now!" Hannie said.

"Not true I don't even dream nowadays." Haerin said, sarcastically.

"Don't you already know? Haerin's such a huge fan of you Dani!!!" Hannie said.

Although It comes as little to no surprise I can't lie my ego still went up a bit. "Oh Wait... really?" I said.

You could've said that earlier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR'S NOTE<<
DAMN YOU'VE MADE IT THIS FAR? :0 ⟨I don't know about you but at this point I just would start following not pushing tho~