Chapter 1 - Influencer Guideline

DISCLAIMER!!! ALL CHARACTERS MENTIONED HERE ARE BASED ON REAL-LIFE PEOPLE AND EVENTS PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY AS THIS IS FOR CONTENT PURPOSES ONLY.

It's the weekend, which means that I'm staying at my parent's house. All my life I've always been close to my family, I know I'm already grown but to this day I still choose to visit them from time to time.

After an hour I'll probably have another upcoming gaming video with my friends, I'm still contemplating if I should participate or not cause I'm not really feeling like it...

Days can be quite repetitive as a content creator though I would much rather have this than anything else, I just really wanted to pause for a moment and take and break for now...

Besides, skipping only one video wouldn't make much of a difference, I just have to double the amount of content I'll be posting for tomorrow...

My phone lit up and I noticed my phone vibrate from the other side of the table indicating a message notification.

"What a mood killer." I said as my lazy restless body couldn't move until I had to make an effort to finally grab the smartphone. Now who could this be?

I opened my phone to find that it was Hannie, Of course.
She only said "Dani" my name.

Hannie is a little bit shorter than me, she always has her hair cut for bangs sorta giving her a signature look.  She's the buddy who has lots of connections in the industry, we met each other at a typical creator's event.

When I was only starting out she was the only one out there who guided me I was lucky to have her and be close to her, she saved my life! No exaggeration.

The message notification soon began to shift into a call but the call was from another person from an unknown number.

Is this some sort of delivery? but I haven't ordered anything..

"Who's number is this???" I said out loud obviously confused, I stared at my phone for a good solid 30 seconds trying to recognize the number but nothing came out until I finally decided to answer the phone call.

"That was earlier than call time I thought shooting was due over an hour not over a minute!" I said annoyed.

Sounds from the surroundings had started to occur from the other person's line as I waited patiently for voices...

Suddenly, a very familiar voice came along that I would never in a million years would have expected.

It was the voice of a woman "hello?" They replied. The voice was familiar but it was clearly not one of my close friends.

As the voice sank in on me multiple people came into mind, I started to have an assumption of who it might be but only one person stood out the most...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR'S NOTE<<

How are you guys doing? This is my first ever novel!!! I hope it's good enough for you guys... Doesn't it give you horror vibes? I need to give off a suspenseful feeling for chapter 1 so I accidentally did LOL!!! I don't really have moots that can support me like the others haha. Yes hanni's name here is "hannie" I prefer it that way
(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ᴥ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ⁠ʋ⁠)