Chapter 25 - His Wedding

Five was thrilled for some reason, he had woken up, gotten ready and now he was waiting on a pedestal as his brothers stood behind him. The strangest thing was that he might have been anticipating this like it wasn't the bad thing he thought it was at the beginning of the lie.

"Are you ok brother?" Asked Diego patting his shoulder, standing right beside him for support as he was the only brother with a long lasting relationship.
Five ignored the friendly nickname, Diego knew he didn't like when he called him like that. "I'm good."
His reply was short because the music had started, the doors had opened and Y/n had walked in dressed in the dress he had picked for her the day before. She was stunning, with her simple dress with a lot of folds and what not. It depicted her pretty well and surely she took the breath out of him dressed like that. She had lost eye contact with him for a while now, walk incredibly slow. He couldn't take his eyes off, a small voice rumbling in his head saying "turn around and look at me".

His wishes were answered, when she turned to look at him again, her make up was soft and her hair was silky in a style that complimented her face. Was he appalled? Did Y/n just make him panic a little with excitement? Was he happy to marry her?
"Everyone, please be seated. We are gathered here today to give thanks and to celebrate one of life's greatest moments," The priest started as Five did not face anywhere else other then his future–wife as she actually watched the priest and glanced slightly around, he could see she wasn't calm, he could imagine she wasn't since they had talked about this the night before. He squeezed her hands slightly, tried to bring her back to him. She looked at him and he softened his gaze.
"To give recognition to the beauty, honesty, and unselfish ways of Five and Y/n's true love in front of family and friends," She didn't calm down, he could feel it in the hold of his hands and in the little subtle movements of hers as it seemed that she had a lot to say about the words the priest was professing. He partly agreed with her, this wasn't a honest a unselfish marriage, this wasn't true love... but he would have decided this over anything and anyone else any day.
"For it is their family and friends who taught Five and Y/n to love," He would have chosen Y/n again and again, no matter what, she was a good worker, she was loyal, she was trustworthy and she was kind. He'd get married with her anyday if that was the case.
"So it is only right that family and friends are all..." The priest was interrupted as Y/n held a hand up slowly and softly, curling it up when the woman stoped speaking.
"Do you have a question darling?" Asked the priest as Y/n slowly lowered her hands aware that she had moved half willingly. Five

"I... uh-" She said before gulping and breathing in. "I think I need a moment..."
"Y/n, it's ok. We are almost there." Five mumbled as she looked at him, her eyes holding up who knows what, he wondered if she was ok, if she needed a glass of water. Yet he also argued with himself that there was no time to be caring to her as she wouldn't care, as she had to just focus and bring this task to an end.
He still hoped she didn't look at it as a task tho.
"I need a moment... I'm sorry." And with those words she was gone, she flew out, her dress swinging with the wind and the door closed behind her as he watched her go standing there alone at the altar.

The people started chatting out loud expressing indignation, worry and a bunch of other emotions. Five sighed hearing al that, all those impression of the woman he loved that weren't nice or respectful.
"Five... are you ok?" Asked Viktor walking away from the line of groom's men siding his brother with a worried look. Five had his eyes still on the door, mind fighting over weather to go after her or wait for her to come back. He was sure she would come back, she would never leave him like that, right?
"I'm fine." His voice was less panicked more numb as he wasn't really sure of Y/n's feelings, one thing he was sure of was that he developed something for her, he knew pretty well how to call it yet he stoped just a step before.
"Should we wait? Should we... leave?" His brother asked and he shook his head finally looking at him.
"She needs a moment, if the people need some refreshments do invite them to have them. But the wedding is still on, we just wait." He informed as his brother smiled slightly recognizing what Five was adamant to admit to himself. Viktor nodded at him and addressed the guests telling them what Five had just told him, gasps and groans followed but no one protested.