12.

"Kim Seungmin" is Minho's comfort.

"Kim Seungmin"

Minho called his boyfriend to his room to show him something.

"What is it?"

The younger asked curiously. He showed him the new outfit he ordered a few days ago.

"How do I look?"

"Wow! Hyung you are so cute, beautiful and sexy."

"Of course I am Lee Minho. I am cute, beautiful and sexy."

Seungmin rolled his eyes. Minho laughed at him and hugged him. Minho always called Seungmin by his full name.

He said it was more comfortable that way. The younger didn't mind it. They would even use Japanese horrific sometimes.

Kim Seungmin this Kim Seungmin that. For everything Minho will call the younger. For every question asked his answer is,

'Kim Seungmin'.

"Hyung, wear this for tomorrow's interview."

"Nice idea."

Next Day

Next Day

-

Stray Kids went to the interview today. Seungmin and STAYs were confused whether to look at his cute face or his sexy body.

Other members were also visibly whipped for him. He was wearing the same outfit he showed Seungmin the day before.

The interviewer also won't stop looking at him. This man had everyone drooling over him just by breathing. Literally.

Seungmin was jealous after seeing the air around him. He realized everyone was whipped for his boyfriend. He sat there with a neutral expression.

"Lino-sshi, who is your favourite couple in Stray Kids?"

The interviewer read the question.

"Hyunjin and Jisung are enemies to lovers and most people like this genre but they aren't my favourite. Felix and Changbin are crush to lover. They are also not interesting.