1. Reincarnation

"You know I would be quite confident in you if you actually looked like you cared." A 17 year old Indian boy said with a worried look.

"Drop it kid. I have been doing this job for a long time. It's routine for me at this point." The man made of bluish energy wearing a suit said to him as he sat on his couch.

"Still, I just died you know. It would be reassuring for me to know that the God who is handling my reincarnation is at least interested." The boy said to him.

"Sorry, but that's a tall order. Besides, all the paperwork is almost finished now." The God said to him as he flipped the paper on his pad.

"Is that so? What qualified me to get a chance at Reincarnation anyway?" The boy asked the man.

"Well, there are a few criteria which I don't want to spend time explaining. But my job is to usually divide the souls coming here to those going to Heaven, Hell, Purgatory and Reincarnation." The God said to him as he flipped the paper on his pad.

"Huh. That's a pretty important job isn't it?" The boy asked him.

"It is. Unfortunately that also means that I have to be active almost 24/7. The saving grace is that there are more with the same responsibility as mine so our workload is shared." The God said as he flipped the last page and then made the pad vanish.

"It's done?" The boy asked him as he saw the pad disappear.

"Yes. Goodbye." The God said as he reached out and pressed the button that was on the small table near his couch.

The next second the floor tile under the boy disappeared as he felt weightless as he looked down in shock. Then he looked at the God with a deadpan expression.

"Really?" The boy asked with a deadpan.

"Really." The God said with a nod.

"Oh come onnnn!" The boy shouted as he fell through the hole.

"Bye kid. Alright, now for the next one. Huh, I wonder if they would mind if I erase this guy?" The God said as he looked at a new pad.

Time skip

In the human there is a great hero known as Vermouth, he was called by many titles - Demon Slayer, God of War, Master of All - the three being a few of them. But amongst all of these titles there was one that best described him, that of the Hero.

"300 years ago, our hero, the Great Vermouth, set out on an adventure with his companions." A male voice said as the boy read the book in his hand.

The boy is 10 years old and has long white hair, fair skin, golden eyes and a handsome face.

(A/N: This is the basis for the MC, change the skin to fair and eyes to gold, for the time being anyway.)

"The five of them were known as the hero party

"The five of them were known as the hero party. It included the Great Vermouth

 It included the Great Vermouth