~Truth over Him , Was it really over him? ~

HELLO SUNSHINE'S 🌻🌿
This is my new story and I hope you love and support it the way you do to other stories.

Thankyou _littlebitcrazy_ for beautiful cover and banners ❤️🥀

Here you go with first part of this new journey 🌺

Enjoy !!
HAPPY READING
____________________________________

~| Life ain't a bed of roses , thorns prick you in the process of choosing a best flower but at the end it's your choice whether you want to have the flowers or not and same is the case of LOVE , it is a garden of rose's fuller with beds of thorns it's upto you agar you chose | ~

____________________________________

A girl was sitting in a magistrate office with wet eyes and thousands of memories in her mind with thousands of what ifs and what if nots

A girl was sitting in a magistrate office with wet eyes and thousands of memories in her mind with thousands of what ifs and what if nots. She wasn't confused about the words she was going to utter but the man beside her , the love of her life who was confident enough that she'll protect him wad giving full blown smiles making her heart heavy every second but she knew what she chose not because she was asked to do but because she was a person who was strong enough to uphold any storm but this one seems horrible..

She felt a hand squeezing her hand , the warmth radiating was something she fell in love other than his nature . She felt as she the most worst person but she knew what she have to do , she knew that she was saying truth.

She closed her eyes and a lady was seen with a girl of 9 year's sitting on swing and telling something.
Amma agar main sach bolti toh aap mujhe bhaut maarte toh maine sach nhi bola amma sorry. The little 9 year girl holded her ears cutely .  The lady smiled and said Meri pyaari kanna kabhi bhi sach bolne se mt daro chahe tumhe kitni bhi maar pade ya daat , pta hai kyu ? The girl noded her head in no and woman chuckled seeing her little daughter like that. Vo isliye meri nandu kyunki sach mein bhaut shakti hoti hai , sachayi humesha mushkil si boli jaati hai magar agar bol di toh tumhe koi nhi hara skta aur kisi ko bachane ke liye bola gy jhooth log maaf karte honge magar aayiaapa nhi karenge.. meri kanna ek baat humesha yaad rakhna sachayi se chahe kitni bhi maar pade but tumhe humesha sukoon rhega ki tumne sach kaha , chahe durse ko kuch bhi lge maga tumhe pta hai uss sachayi ke peeche ki kahani aur agar kabhi future mein kisi ko koi galatfehmi bhi ho jaaye na tumhari sacchai se toh usse samjhana ki tumne apana karm kiya sachai bolke jo sach tha jo usske neeche ki saachai thi par agar vo tumhen chor jaaye toh kabhi usske aane ka intezar na karna.. life mein aage badna zarori hai kyunki aage badne ka mtlb ussko bhul jaana ya aapne aapko taklif dena nhi hota usska mtlb sirf life ke chapter ki close karke life ko aage jeena hota hai.. Humesha yaad rakhna kanna sachai mein bhaut takat hai jhooth rishton ki neev ko khokla kar deta hai... The girl was confused like what her amma was telling just passed above her head. The lady noticed her expression and said jab tum badi hogi na kanna tb jab bhi mere yaad aaye toh aankhein band karke meri baaton ko yaar karna tumhe tumara jawab tumahra dil bta dega..