~ His Arrival ~

HELLO SUNSHINE'S 🌻
I hope you like this part too
HAPPY READING ♥️
KEEP SMILING ✨️
______________________________________

HELLO SUNSHINE'S 🌻 I hope you like this part tooHAPPY READING ♥️KEEP SMILING ✨️______________________________________

Nandini came out of changing room with blank face while everyone including Fab 5 were there.

So bhul toh nhi gyi na nandini hume? Itni ameer university mein tum pahuch kaaise gyi? Konse ameer ladke k apni ungliyo par nacha rhi ho jaise mere saath karti thi .. Manik uttered venomously leaving a deep scar on nandini.

Well mujhe sabkuch yaad hai tum ye pheno thand lg jaayegi tumhe.. nandini said giving him clothes which made manik quiet and went to change while others were awkwardly standing there but navya couldn't stop so she hugged nandini..

Nandini humne tumhe kitna miss kiya .. kaha chli gyi thi tum? Aur chacha chachi and Rishu kaise hai sab?? Kitna bada ho gya hoga na Rishabh... before navya could utter more nandini pushed her away and sternly with emotionless face made distance..

You are no one to question it Ms and moreover I m not finding it necessary to answer you question.. you are here as international transfer students for 1 year so please attend and leave just like you did years ago... nandini said while manik heard her leave sentence which  angered him he tightly holded nandins arms digging his nails in her soft skin.. while she whimpered in pain but manik blind by anger to see it..

Well it was your fault because of which everyone left you and you deserve that too. I don't know how chacha chachi is still burdened by you while Rishabh is so Ill fated to have u as his sister sad.. poor guy.. you don't deserve anyone remember and navya has all of us even me for her support which you don't deserve so don't worry and stop being sadist to her.. she actually deserve anything but you.. you are worthless nandini... manik uttered venomously forgetting what he was speaking in desperation and frustration.. he forgot the girl he loved from last so many had still same effect on him while cabir and others were shocked to see manik talking or accusing someone for this long because after leaving India manik never tried to make any conversation while he did that today that too nandini.   He surely was ready to play the cupids role but with a twist. 

Before manik could say more he was pushed back by a punch on his cheek while Nandini yelled

SHAAN!!!

While manik being blinded by jealousy and anger holded shaans collars and started punching him while nandini came in between and started separating them but in between the clash manik pushed nandini harshly while she banged her head with the corner of the table but before more could happen she was in arms who wrapped his arms around her protectively.. hearing nandini's yell all came in senses and when they saw blood on nandinis hand manik panicked he was coming to rescue her but before him someone already had his protective arms wounded around her..

Thik hai tu? The guy asked in his deep husk voice while everyone was shocked to see someone hugging her protectively while the shaan saw nandini's fisted hands and her eyes were going red while the guy with mask noded in no to which nandini banged her hands on the glass table which made it crack fully and her hands had the blood pain..