~ Pain? ~

HELLO SUNSHINE'S🌻✨
Here you go with another update.
I hope you like it
Shower with lots of comments and votes to get next one.
HAPPY READING 💗💚
______________________________________

 HAPPY READING 💗💚______________________________________

Its..it's.. okay Ivy.. calm down .. I'm okay I'm okay.. it's fine .. iv- Before Nandini could say further Nawab/Ivaan choked Ana brutally while if felt she would actually pass out while everyone was too shocked to react but nandini wasn't so she gave her oath to him which calmed him down instantly while he gritted his teeth and left from there while shaan ran behind me like a puppy while nandini noded her head In disbelief.

Nan..Nandini vo kuch baat krni thi.. Navya called her while she was leaving .

I don't think I m on the same page about it navya... Nandini said trying to run but navya immediately held her hand which made nandini to halt her actions because a slightest of action from her can lead toh big results..

What is it navya? What do you want now? Nandini asked with sigh

Nandini hum tumhari best friend haina toh please aise behave mt kro.. it hurts.. Navya said gently hugging her.

Is it what you wanted to say navya? Are you done? Nandini said pushing her a little

Nhi , tum ..tum.. navya sluttered
You lost the chance navya , bye.. Nandini said watching navya taking too much of her time she left with idgaf remorse even if it was navya..

Nandini called someone and sighed while talking she started to leave but mistakenly manik and others heard something which made them follow her ..

Mission choro get speaker and mic, green eyes is bubuling in aag.. help urgently.. nandini went grumbling

OTHERSIDE

Shaan why is your mother so so so... huhhhh Nawab said huffing like a kid who is frustrated and stood between the campus while shaan panted and sat on the path and shrugged..

Now what let's go home get up you little brat I won't pick you up.. Shaan!!! He yelled watching Shaan scrolling his phone and not moving a bit..

Matashree ka message to wait as of car keys and home keys are with her and other one is with idk who.. Shaan shrugged his shoulders and made Nawab sit to beside him while he narrowed his eyes in suspicious way ..