~ Terrible Feelings ~

HELLO SUNSHINE'S🌻✨

Here you go with another update.
I hope you like it
Shower with lots of comments and votes to get next one.
HAPPY READING 💗💚
____________________________________

Cost of Lives aren't thinkable until people actually lose them

Cost of Lives aren't thinkable until people actually lose them... Their feelings isn't acceptable until the time skips off... Life have always given 2nd chances to those who put their 100% in their life.. but sometimes 2nd chances aren't enough they can't get you back  a person or time... you cant spend a moment which was snatched from you with great intensity..

Nandu Kanna everyone has a duty to perform during their birth time ... be it like loving people around you or protecting them or nourishing them or one or the other  but kanna everyone doesn't see the goodness you put and hard work they only points your fears... Give up fears kanna everyone is with us Happy and content... its wasn't you fault,  it never was.... AMMA!! AMMA!!! Kaha ho aap amma vapas aa jaao ye andhera meri jaan le lega please amma vapas  aa jaao... AMMA!!! A girl in her 20 got up breathing hard with sweat bands all over forhead and soon she realised all was a facade of thoughts going at back of her head but soon she was in warm embrace... Her Happy  Place...

Aapko pta haina aap nhi meri glti thi mujhe vaha aise aana hi nhi chahiye tha vrna ye sab nhi hota aue hume yaha rhena hi nhi padhta... sorry I'm sorry the guy sobber on her chest while she patted him like a baby kissed his head and cradling him soon he was in deep sleep...

She met on the Mumbai Manglore Train which changed everyone life especially 3 lifes.. and now she was here with him.  . He was innocent fragile sensitive but one of heck Lively person just like a baby to her.. she would pamper him love him and woul spoil him rotten as he missed major part of his childhood but not only him the other one was silent wild and had serene face but no could point the devil behind his mask... she didnt hate him yet she had that feeling In deep corner which was trouble... He was the one she let him enter .. his face always brought back the countless memories of her pain while he all could do was too away and give her some peace.

Well Shaan and Nandini I would want you guys in my cabin NOW!! Principal instructed them sternly while both were unaffected .

Ohh so bad bitch and her puppy again to the office to lick principal's dick off... wohoo guys see the bitch a new fresher spoke feeling jealous of shaan and nandini  .  He proposed nandini on the third day saying how much he is popular,  intelligent and handsome so they are good match while all she did was

While he stood there gaping at her.. she was so unaffected by his long speech while in reality all she did was to puke out listening to him while Shaan laughed on his face calling him a loser and what not..