The Isle of Armor

"You've gotta be kidding me..." Groaned a frustrated young man, edging his frustrations to nobody in particular.

Outside of the Central Hammerlocke Pokemon Center, the nineteen year old Kaito Hiiro leaned against the outer wall of the red building, his long crimson hair waving slightly in the wind.

After scrolling on his Rotom Phone, and locating the contact he was searching for, he rang and waited. Only a short few seconds passed by until his call was answered.

"Hey Kaito! Wassup?" Cheered Sonia. The Galar region's resident Professor, and friend of the boy.

"Raihan's busy for the next week or so, and I've got nothing to do outside of catching new pokemon and training. So I figured you would have something more entertaining..."

Sonia's sigh could be heard through the mobile device.
"Knowing him he's probably off neglecting his duties... sorry Kaito, I don't think I have anything for you to do as of now..."

"That's alright Professor, thanks anywa-"

"OHHHH ACTUALLY!!" She loudly interrupted, "Now that I think about it, Leon trained up in a place called The Isle of Armor before he became Champion. That would be a great spot for you to train up before taking on Raihan!"

"Man you're resourceful, how do I get there exactly?"

"Hmmmm... If you take a trip down to Wedgehurst train station, you should be able to buy a ticket and go from there!"

"Home sweet home, thanks Sonia."

"Thank me by showing me your Pokedex when you return!" She mused.

Kaito too let out a short laugh of his own. "You've got yourself a deal Professor, I'll catch you later."

"See you around kid!" Giggled Sonia.

"Who are you calling a kid? I'm taller than you- aaaannnnddd she hung up..." He let out a lengthy sigh, putting back away his Rotom Phone, stretching his body and heading towards a nearby Corviknight Taxi for Wedgehurst.

-==============================-

The journey from Hammerlocke to Wedgehurst didn't take too long for the boy, as he paid the taxi and entered the station upon reaching his home town.

"The train to the Isle of Armor has arrived!" Called the station manager. "Those with an Armor Pass, please board the train!"

The station was a barren as usual, with only two passengers other than Kaito himself awaiting their trains.
As the red-head approached the station manager, a pink haired girl passed him, taking the attention of the man first.

"Do you have an Armor Pass?" He enquired.

"Hee hee! Of course! I totally have one!" She enthusiastically replied.

She handed over her pass for it's inspection, as Kaito idled behind them awaiting his turn. In his idle boredom, he could only look to admire his surroundings, aka the pink haired girl before him.

She wore a unique uniform that blended a mix of purple and green colours that oozed throughout the attire. Her large fluffy white jacket, and white bow, that resembled that of a Dustox atop her pink hair only peoved to accentuate her cutesy appearance

'She's cute.' Thought Kaito, lost in his own thoughts.

However it wasn't long before he was snapped out of his inner world, by the shouting of the same girl.

"Oh, a slowpoke!" She cried ecstatically.

"Uh-oh, looks like another one's gotten on the train and ridden over from the Isle of Armor." The Station Manager sighed.