2 | ❝Hold Me Tight❞ - Zuho

╔══════════════════╗
BAEK JUHO
✎ ii. hold me tight
╚══════════════════╝

"As long as you hold me tight, we'll be good

"As long as you hold me tight, we'll be good." Juho's deep voice filled your ears as if in a daze. You forced your head to nod to him, though you had barely processed his words. You weren't in the best of circumstances at the moment— having gotten beaten up pretty badly just an hour before. Your teammate had been in a different area, and only found you once he was done with his portion of the mission. At least you had taken out the enemy, though.

Now it was just a transportation problem. You couldn't ride your own motorcycle back to base considering your condition. This forced Juho to clench his jaw and offer for you to ride with him. He didn't want to. Frankly, he didn't want to have any reason to even talk to you, but he kept being assigned the same missions as you, so now, here he was.

You didn't really annoy him. Well, maybe a little— but not in the way people usually did. You were clearly very good at your job, and your charisma was clear in the way you carried out every mission. Juho would be lying if he didn't hold a lot of respect for you. He was known to be a bit cold to the team, rarely ever talking to anyone besides Taeyang. He particularly avoided you, only because whenever he was in your presence, his brain didn't seem to think straight.

In short, you distracted him. A lot. He wasn't one to catch feelings on the job, especially this job, where the circumstances were always teetering on the edge of life or death. But it seemed like you broke all his rules. He had encased his heart behind a thick metal wall, yet somehow, you had already started making a dent in it.

You didn't think anything of the way he was glaring at you— you couldn't think of a time when he hadn't glared at you. But you weren't appreciating the way your inebriated mind was racing with a thought. Just 1 thought.

Baek Juho looked hot when angry.

Given that you were bleeding and not entirely sober at the moment, the thought was beyond absurd. But it was probably because you were injured and intoxicated that those thoughts allowed themselves to enter your mind.

You were dizzy as you clumsily pushed your body up onto the back of the motorcycle. Juho waited until you were on and secure to take his seat. You tried to put on your helmet, but due to your slight head injury, you couldn't put on your helmet without worsening the open wound. You heard Juho curse under his breath as you winced in pain.

"I'll drive safely. Ditch the helmet." He commanded, sliding on his own helmet and revving up the engine. "I'm not going to start until you're holding on." He muttered. Your brain caught onto his annoyed tone, and you quickly placed your hands on his shoulders, just slightly gripping his jacket.

"That's not gonna do a thing." He commented, grabbing one of your hands and moving it to his waist. Your breath caught up in your throat. In order to hold his waist securely, you had to rest your head against his back. His rather attractive, strong, broad back. You were screwed.