ix. 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 (m)

//chapter nine • dance on the truth (kinda mature)

//chapter nine 
• dance on the truth (kinda mature)

ANDREW'S HANDS AND movements aren't gentle, like he was taking out his frustration on JJ's face. Or no, maybe it was Andrew's way of reassuring himself that he still held no appreciation for this boy. He grabbed the wet paper towel he'd doused in rubbing alcohol and roughly dabbed it against the cut across JJ's lip, and the other places he'd smeared blood. JJ flinches back from the harsh movements.

"You're supposed to warn me when it's going to hurt," He hissed and pinched his eyes shut. He braces his hands on the sofa bed's mattress as Andrew sat next to him, not-so-nicely cleaning his wounds. 

Andrew shook his head, despite knowing JJ couldn't see it. "If you wanted nice, you should have found Kiara."

JJ frowned at that as his blue eyes reopened to stare at the brunet. One of Andrew's hands had the side of his neck caught to hold JJ's head still while the other hand roughly cleaned his wounds. JJ watched the focused look on Andrew's face before he carefully reached forward, grabbing the back of Andrew's thigh and dragged his leg over until the boy was straddling him. Andrew tensed and frowned at him, hand pulling back from JJ's face. 

"Why are you like this?" Andrew grumbled, staying tall on his knees to avoid certain parts resting on... certain parts. 

"And would it kill you to be a little more gentle?" JJ asked as Andrew pressed particularly hard hand back into his facial wounds. 

"Do you want to die of an infection, JJ?" Andrew retorts, raising an eyebrow. 

JJ looked displeased with his service, "You're right, I should've got someone else to help me."

The blond's warm and heavy hands found their way to Andrew's waist, his thumbs begin brushing over the brunet's skin, tucking themselves just under the hem of Andrew's shirt. His touch burns, and Andrew made eye contact with him with a glare laced with annoyance. JJ stared back with an expression much softer. 

"You stress too much." JJ comments after a quiet moment filled with nothing but the paper towel wiping over JJ's bruised and bloodied skin. "You're gonna go grey." JJ warned, mostly joking.

"Yeah, well, your hairline is receding," Andrew snapped in reply.

"Is it?" He asks with a smirk, "I don't think so."

"Denial is a river in Egypt."

"I don't know what that means." 

"Moron." Andrew comments, lowing his hand from JJ's face, resting his arm on the blond's shoulder. 

The was another long pause before JJ tried to lean forward but Andrew dodged his attempt. "Nuh-uh. You're gonna taste like rubbing alcohol and blood, no way." Andrew denied and JJ frowned at that.