lip gloss grin

I just heard that on the radio. Good stuff there.

So basically I think that means you have a fake smile plastered on all day/all the time and when you take the 'lip gloss' off it's a frown. That's my own opinion and what I'm gonna call it from now on.

So now that defined the title I can tell you lovely people about my day. It was great, fun, and horrible at the same time. I had a load of fun with my grandma, cousin and uncle today but I couldn't help it. It's father's day and I absolutely hate today. Having a dad isn't that bad but honestly it hits you hard on today.

So we went to see Jurassic world and eat. The whole time my 10 year old cousin is irritating me by making 'raptor' noises. He sounded like me when I can't breathe. We went to Golden corral and I was told by a cutie he liked my shirt. It had two tacos and said 'let's taco about love'. I had nothing else to wear so I chose the first shirt I saw. It was cute and comfy so I was fine with it. Lunch was okay with the raptor summoner and the adults.

When I got home I binged another season of Orange is the new Black. I guess I got too attached to it and got very emotional. It's not easy being a teenage girl with raging emotions. So afterwards my mom did my hair since it is a hot mess. I then proceeded to the bathroom and cried. Then I went on Instagram and sucked it up. I can barely stay awake writing this poor excuse of a chapter.

Yeah that's my boring life. Hopefully tomorrow conditioning is interesting and my hubby is there.

Don't hate, potate xx
-chinchilla