he touched the butt

Okay um, let's just say I love dank memes so be prepared for me dropping them in the near  future. So yesterday (Sunday) I went to a picnic with my friend for her mom's job since it's an awesome job with tiny children. Since it was the anniversary, they had a picnic and the volunteers and staff came with the kids. I had sooo much funs since the kids are so adorable and sweet and I saw some that had left and it was just great. So one of the volunteers has 2 grandkids who I met the older one (let's call him satan) first last year and his brother (let's call him demon spawn) on Sunday.  At first he was ignoring us and we were like bRUH I KNOW YOUR REMEMBER YOU DEMONS. And then at one point (like and hour later) they had squirted us with those tiny water guns in the back and I was like, you must die now. So we had got water guns of our own, filled them up and waited. So Demon Spawn had 2 and Satan was looking for another. Our only rule was that inside it was time out/safe zone. So um, we went outside and I shot Satan and I had yelled "SATAN HAS WON!" even though we had just started our mini war. Since the bathrooms we connected to the bathroom we would run there to stay safe too. So we were standing in the bathroom (Lia and I) and then she whips out some water balloons we bought before she went on vacation.

   So we fill up 2 balloons and go out with our water balloons. By then, Satan managed to get another gun and Demon Spawn was hiding behind the door. Lia throws hers but misses, we get very wet but I hold on to my balloon. We run inside to fill up our guns and we just talk while they look for us and plan what to do to us. So we walk out and they are hiding behind these pillar things, spraying us and my first instinct is to throw the balloon, so I do anD I HIT SATAN IN THE RIB CAGE. I'VE NEVER FELT SO ROUD OF MYSELF.  So like hours later of squirting each other and hiding in the bathroom, the bathroom gets empty and we decide to take that opportunity and fill our balloons up. They decided to ambush us and get us in the bathroom. I run into a stall, the second to last and Lia gets in the last one after me. So, um. SATAN DECIDED TO GO IN THE STALL NEXT TO ME AND SHOOT ME WITH 2 GUNS AND I HAD NOWHERE TO GO SO I JUST STAND IN THE CORNER OF THE STALL WHILE HE SHOOTS ME. I GUESS THE OTHERS CAME IN (THEY GOT 2 RANDOM GUYS TO HELP THEM BRUH) AND STARTED SHOOTING HIM, THINKING IT WAS LIA AND HE'S LIKE 'GUYS, STOP IT'S ME.'

  I SOMEHOW MANAGED TO GET OUT OF THE STALL SINCE SATAN HAD TO REFILL IT. So Lia and I decided to stock up on balloons and go inside. We both had two and our guns. So he said they're calling a 'truce' an we were like ha nO. Then Satan said he had to the bathroom. So he walked behind me (you could go into the men's through the building) anD TOOK MY GUN. NOTE YOU GUYS IT WAS IN MY BUTT POCKET. SO HE TOOK MY GUN AND I STOOD THERE, SHOCKED AND EMBARRASSED. SO I LOOK AND LIA AND SHE LOOKS AT ME LIKE 'HAHA' AND 'OH SH!T' BC SHE WAS CLOSER TO HIM. SO WE RUN TO THE BATHROOM AND FILL UP 3 BALLOONS. SO YEA. THE OTHER 2 LEFT AND IT WAS JUST US 4 (ME, SATAN, DEMON SPAWN, AND LIA). SO WE CONTINUED UNTIL THEY HAD TO GO AND THEIR AUNT WAS LIKE 'THEY'RE COMING TUESDAY(TODAY)' AND WE GOT ALL PUMPEDAND I STILL HAD ONE BALLOON ND I WANTED TO GET SATAN BACK. SO HE TURNS AROUND, SEES ME AND STARTS TO RUN. I CHASE HIM UNTIL MY ASTHMA KICKED I AND I LOST HIM. SO I'M LOOKING AND I HEAR 'SEE YOU SOON' AND I TURN AROUND AND SEE THEM DRIVE AWAY AND I'M JUST LIKE FML. SO I JUST WALK BACK TO LIA.

  SO NOW WE ARE PLANNING TO AMBUSH THEM WITH HER SWAGGALICIOUS COUSIN TODAY. WE ARE GONNA GO TO WORK WITH HER MOM AND KILL THEM. SINCE I LIVE DOWN THE STREET FROM HER JOB, I'M BRINGING MY STASH WITH ME WHEN WE GO. I SHALL SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW. LOVE YOU ALL.

STAY FAB

~CHINCHILLA