doll steAAAAAK

Yo. It's like 12:46 am and I'm bored. I'm not even tired just thirsty AF. I want to go to Walgreen's and get a drink and eye and lip liners but nO. THEY'RE CLOSED.

So um, recently I was a third wheel. Don't do it ever. It's just ugh no.

UM MY MOM IS TALKING IN HER SLEEP LIKE RIGHT NOW. I. CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. SHE SAID "YEAH IT WOULD HELP IF YOU TOOK THE CLOTHES AND PUT THEM BACK IN THE DIRTY CLOTHES BAG." IT WAS SO LOUD AND SASSY. SHE WON'T WAKING UP AND SHE'S TWITCHING OMG THIS IS TOO FUNNY. SHE'S TELLING ME TO DO THE LAUNDRY IN HER SLEEP.

GUYS WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER OH MY.

Okay she shut up. Good. Today I was just very inspired to clean and be creative. So I cleaned my purse out and I have so much change. It had to be at least $62773.01 not gonna lie. So after I did that I did my makeup and actually wore 'foundation'. I say 'foundation' since it's actually BB cream. So I put that on with a dark brown eye shadow and black in the outer corner and white in the tear duct. I tried to use those roll up eyeliners but it didn't work out well. I decided to wear a skirt today and I was like 'fück it. I'm going all out.' I wore a black skater skirt, maroon Cami, combat boots, and a white and maroon striped sweater-vest. I wore a flower crown and a sh¡t ton of bracelets.

At 8 I was at my uncle's house and it was alright until 8:50ish. I was just casually sitting there, drinking mah pop and I just got all emotional. I thought it was Sunday and I had to wake up at 4am tomorrow. I started legit tearing up and sat my cup down, sighing. Then I realized it was Saturday and grabbed my cup like oh whAle.

Now I'm sitting her in my Cami, skirt, and socks. I hate wearing socks unless they're ankles socks or knee highs. But I can't sleep in socks I just can't. I'm too tired and I'm rambling now.

Night lovelies! xx
-chinchilla (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)