All yours 🔞

Rose's heart skips a beat hearing this, "Why telling me?"

"Because you might be included in them..." Jimin phrases leniently as he slid his both hands in rose's fingers and joins them.

"Jimin?" Rose can feel her stomach having butterflies jumping out.

"I am sorry not to do it sooner, Rose." Jimin stares in her eyes intensely and takes up a deep sigh, "I didn't fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way."

"I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are only fated to do the things that we'd choose anyway."

"And I'd choose you, in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you."

"Give me a chance to love you and I promise that I'll do my best to make you smile everyday." Sincere and genuine with his every single word, Jimin concludes his speech.

Hot liquid Begin to glamour in Rose's optics, Never ever tries to figure out someone would love her this much, She quickly wraps herself in the homely arms of Jimin.

"I feel deeply with you too, Jimin! And It's hard to let them in the words." She expresses dissolving all the stress in that hug.

Mature content ahead ⚠️
Please skip If you feel uncomfortable, but I know you all shameless hooman won't skip this! 💀
Anyways so have fun!

Both of them pull themselves, and leers in each other's loving eyes. Her eyes drift up to his, and it is over.

His lips catch hers in a hard kiss, driving them apart with the force of it. He kisses her Without warning, without permission.

Without even deciding to do it, but simply because he couldn't have done anything else. He needs that breath she is holding. It belongs to him he wanted it back.

Rose feel herself in his arms as he takes up her to his room in a bridal style. The door rattle against her back as he shifts, pressing her against it, taking her face between his hands.

Every thought in her head exploded to a pure, pounding white, and rose feels the dark curl of desire begin to twist inside her, bending all her rules, snapping that last trembling bit of restraint. She tries one last time to pull away.

"No," Jimin says, bringing her lips back to his. It is just like it has been before she slid my hands under his jacket to press him closer.

The low groan at the back of his throat, a small, pleading noise that set every inch skin on fire.

She puts her hands on either side of his face, and the room falls away. She have never gotten so lost in a kiss before.

And then, the space between them explodes. His heart keeps missing beats and His hands cannot bring her close enough to him. He tastes her and realize he has been starving.

How soft her skin is when it brushes against his, and that even if he did not know it until now, he has been waiting for this person forever.

"You make me burn with desire that takes over my body and mind," he murmurs as he kissed her jaw and neck.

Liquid heat coursed through her veins at his touch. If she'd ever known what it was like to truly have passion for a man, she would have recognized it at once. The way she burns for him. The way her body screams and archs seeking out his.

She should stop him, but she didn't want to. For once, she wanted to feel free in her desire. She wanted to let go and forget who she was, where she'd come from, and what was in the future.