That one Tom boy ⋆ ★

Days pass and now I'm having my monthly sleepover with my best friend, Evelyn. We were both laying in my bed with face masks on as we chatted about life and boys. Of course Evelyn was talking about Bill. At this point she literally has a crush on him but she won't admit it to me yet.

"...I actually forgot to tell you this" She said stuffing popcorn into her mouth.

"Bill actually really really liked the movie and made Tom watch it yesterday" Evelyn continued.

Now as she was starting to talk about this Tom boy, I couldn't help but gain a slight inteest in him. I then grabbed a handful of popcorn from the bowl that was lying in between us.

"Oh..ummm......did he like it..?" I asked curiously while eating the popcorn by one from my palm.

"I actually don't knowww...I'll have to ask him next band practice.." She replied.

"...and when's that..?" I asked impatiently.

"Girl" she sideeyed me.

"Tomorrow"

For some reason I couldn't wait until tomorrow now. I mean I've only heard good reviews about my movie so I didn't really acknowledge what people had to say....but I don't know why something about knowing HIS opinion was important to me. I hadn't even talked to him. I didn't even know if he knew I existed. Something in me then made me ask this now.

"Sooo Tom.......whats he like..?" I looked back at the popcorn bowl to grab some more as I asked this to Evelyn.

"Umh...why do you ask??" she shrugged her eyebrows.

"Just curious"

"Well umh...hes bitchy" She said smiling widely.

"Girl I need a discrimination not just"he's bitchy". " I said mocking her.

She chuckled and continued to chat.

"Okay, okay.......well I don't really know how to describe him...hes just...Tom"

"Evelynnn cmonnn" I then shook her shoulder with my free hand.

"Just tell me......hmm.....oh!!....umh..whats his favorite colour..?" I asked smiling.

"What are you in preschool??" Evelyn scoffed teasingly.

"JUST TELL ME" I started to get impatient now.

She then rolled her eyes playfully at me.

"Blue....why are you so randomly interested anyway..?"

"I just.......want to get to know......your band more" I said as I ate more of my popcorn.

"Oh umh actually I know something that you should totally know about Tom!!" She said excitingly.

"He once slipped while strumming his guitar too hard while preforming" Evelyn said trying to keep in her laugh.

"Okay?? Why is that something I should know??" I shrugged my eyebrows as I looked at how hard Evelyn was laughing now.

"You just had to see it" She smiled widely as she now calmed down and wasnt laughing as much as before.

─── ・ 。゚☆: Time skip :☆゚. ───

The next day came and it was midday now. Evelyn already had left to go to band practice a few hours ago and I was just chilling in my kitchen on my laptop updating my blog. Suddenly I get a message from Evelyn..?

>"OMG MAL OMG"

Confused I reply.

>"WHAT???"