Teases and kisses 𓈒ㅤׂ 𝜗𝜚

»»————> 𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝 <————««

As our lips started to slowly part from each others..

Honestly I felt a bit scared.

What if this was too much for her?

She was just crying on my shoulder, what if this would just end up overwhelming her more..?

And also..

I mean it is our first date... sorta..

I don't know...

...I don't even think she sees this as a date.

Maybe she just sees me as a friend??

But then again the whole touring together.. and the way she sometimes glances into my eyes..

This is all so confusing.

The thoughts flew around causing chaos in my mind as we started to pull away.

I finally opened my eyes and looked at her, a shiver of anxiety going down my spine doing so. I noticed the corners of her lips tugging upwards. She was smiling, softly even.

I felt instant relief wash over me at the sight. All I could do now is just smile back at her.

I looked at her lips before my gaze shifted to her eyes, a slight, soft grin forming on my own lips.

My hands were still on her face, with my thumbs still drawing small patterns against the soft skin on her cheek.

I could tell she was a bit caught off guard from the kiss we just shared but I found it cute. The rosy pink shade on her cheeks and her heartbeats quick pace to me was a like a hint that she could feel the same way how I feel about her.

I broke the silence between us as I started to speak.

«────── « ⋅ 𝘔𝘺 𝘗𝘖𝘝 ⋅ » ──────»

As Tom kept carresing my cheeks with his thumb, I noticed him breathe in before his lips parting. It looked like he was about to say something.

"You okay?" He asked in a caring but slightly teasing tone of voice.

He must have noticed my flushed face and my loud heartbeat.

Fuck

I thought to myself as I felt the feeling of embarrassment wash over me.

"Yeah I'm fine... Just a little.."

I trailed off.

"Caught off guard?" Tom asked with a reassuring look in his eye.

"Yeah..

Caught off guard"  I replied.

At this point we were both sitting in awkward silence in my bed up against the wall frame. 

Tom shifted in his seat and something on the nightstand on my side of the bed that caught his eye.

"Is that my guitar pick?" Tom pointed out the red pick on my nightstand next to my water bottle and other junk.