Confusion ٠࣪⭑꩜.ᐟ

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ⋅ᡣ𐭩 ་༘࿐

"𝙈𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙏𝙤𝙢 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙙

"𝙈𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙏𝙤𝙢 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙙."

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ⋅ᡣ𐭩 ་༘࿐

─── 。゚☆: Time skip :☆゚. ───

It had been a little over a week since Tom and I had our 'first date' or whatever you'd call it. It still felt unreal, almost like a figment of my imagination, yet I remembered that night and the day after it so vividly. I could recall each touch and every word we exchanged.

Before I explain what happens now, here's what happened the night I spent with Tom.

The morning after, Tom left pretty early. He didn't even stay for breakfast. I remember waking up just as he gently nudged me off him, explaining that he had business to attend with the band to that day. To be honest, I was a bit disappointed.

It felt like he was treating this situation between us as something fleeting, like a one-night stand.

I know it's immature to think of it that way since we didn't do anything overly intimate besides making out and cuddling, but still.

I remember feeling lonely after he left, already missing his presence and his touch.

The rest of the day, I didn't get a single text or call from Tom. It felt strange, especially since he usually texted me throughout the day, especially after the tour.

All I did was lie in bed, watching romantic comedies. I even caught myself daydreaming about Tom while watching them, only to feel a wave of sadness and frustration wash over me as I reminded myself of him.

Man, I was really getting attached to him, wasn't I?

After glancing at my bedroom clock and seeing it was almost 5 PM, I realized all I had done that day was feed Gigi and eat a granola bar. Mustering up the courage, I finally got out of bed and reached for my flip phone that was on the nightstand next to my bed.

I picked it up and flipped it open, only to find no new messages or any type of notification from Tom. Sighing, I unlocked my phone and scrolled through my contacts until I found Evelyn's number. I pressed 'call' and held the phone up to my ear, listening to the ringing tone. As I sat on the edge of my messy bed, waiting for her to answer, I suddenly remembered that she had 'business' or what not with the band, just like Tom had mentioned. Before I could hang up, though, she answered in the blink of an eye.