𝟏. loner girl/ if you think i'm pretty.

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE.
loner girl/ if you think i'm pretty.
(play song on the say)

SUMMARY.
you meet the loner girl.

YOU let your world be seen through the music in your headphones, you didn't talk much when music was blasting through your headphones.

you were currently sitting on the bus, looking through the world, watching the streets go pass you. the bus stopped as other passengers walked on.

you turned your head to see the people getting on, people watching was you're favorite thing to do because you got to guess what people lives may be like.

first passenger: old, a man, has a book in his hand so maybe a book writer!

second passenger: young, girl, glasses, dresses like a boy, coming my way-

"can i sit here?" the girl asked, you smiled and moved your stuff as you nodded. the girl sat down and placed her arm on the arm rest as the bus started going again.

you scanned her face through the window, sonder tat on her inner wrist in red ink. you loved sonder but you weren't just going to say that because it would be weird.

the girl placed her hands in pockets do to the door opening, you saw her hair to see the claw clip in her hair. you stopped looking at her cause you immediately thought you were being weird.

you caught a glimpse of her golden rings on her fingers along with tattoo across her side of her pointer finger, it was a samurai sword.

"please stop looking at me, you're making me uncomfortable." she said to you, you woke up out of your thoughts.

"i wasn't looking at you." you snapped back at her and the girl rolled her eyes, "please don't sit here and act like you wasn't just looking at me." she said as she licked her teeth and came closer to you.

"get out my face." you said as the bus stopped at the school, you grabbed your book bag and walked off the bus. you didn't expect the girl to get off the bus with you.

but maybe you should have because she looked your age, you watched her walk away from you with a smirk on her face.

"hey y/n!" you heard akemi's voice called your name, you saw her walking up with your other friend, renee, you smiled and waved them to them back.

"are you going to teigen's party tonight?" akemi asked the both of you and you nodded, "yeah of course sounds fun." you replied as renee pulled her phone out of her pocket.