Kabanata IX: Some things just never change

"She's dead..all because of the disgusting doing of Caspian Gaultier Flare" Jasminn said full of resentment clenching her fist.

Florian laugh, "My Jasminn, Don't joke like that..it's not funny"

"No..kuya I'm telling the truth, our mother mourns for your death.. ever- everyday and it only made it worst when our good father cheated on.. h-her" Ani Jasminn.

"Is it true father? How could you do that? How could you cheat on her?!.." Florian was full of pain, anger, resentment and reprehension in his voice.

Zio Caspian didn't utter a single word and just stooped his head low.

--
Zio Caspian already went back to the Philippines telling us that he has some important business to do but I'm sure that was just Zio's excuse in order to give time to the two siblings.

I'm also here back in the Philippines, I went back with Olla and the kids..preparing for my upcoming 'Sprinkle of Elegance' fashion show.

Seok and I didn't see or contact each other again after what happened..I don't know about him! He's so difficult to read!

One thing he'd say that he'll accept my daughter but then when all the misunderstandings cleared up, there he is..leaving no clue of where he has gone..

I'm also investigating about Mang Sebastian's missing body that after so many years until now still hasn't been found, I'm still in touch with Aling Asusina, ate Nina and their other daughter ate Sena.

I am now a renowned famous lawyer that is known for not losing even one case but how come this case is so hard to solve..It's like there was some kind of powerful people behind it.

I tried to hack the surveillance system on that very night but it's somewhat had been tampered, I tried to retrieve it but it's no use. Which I'm really wondering as to why I can't manage to retrieve it no matter how hard I try..My mentor is the best skilled hacker that I've known, he have taught me everything but the footage that night is just so impossible to retrieve.

What a bummer!

There must be some kind of powerful people intervening as to why, I can't find any witness that day. Which is impossible because my old condo unit was usually filled with people inside and outside and there were many buildings nearby..and around it.

I'm here on my own hotel 'The Ethereal Suites' personally organizing the venue, and supervising the models and if they fit to be my model as because my assistant, Hadassa is the one that picked them.

"So do they fit your standards, Emperatris?" Ada nervously asked.

"Well..nothing a little makeup can't fix" I commented.

Not many know that I am who they called by the name 'The Makeup Empress' and Ada is what of those who know.

I called first the one that has the name tag 'Teya' and told her to come down the stage, she just obediently obeyed me.

"Sit," I asked her.

Teya has a fair and a cool undertone so I used and applied makeup that matches it and applied a red lipstick, after a few touches she is almost done, I took out a bottle on my bag, which is my own invented product, it doesn't just prevents the makeup from being cakey and makes it smooth that'll last for 24 hours but it'll also hydrates the skin, makes the pores smaller and treats acne. I don't sell it but I make some of it for my friends and family for free. After the finishing touch, I immediately style her hair into a top knot bun.

I gave her a mirror, "wow! Is this me? Ang tangos ng ilong ko and OM! Lumaki ang mata ko, I am like..No way! Ikaw ba yung the famous 'Makeup Empress' that only a few people has the the chance to meet and be transformed into a completely different person like they had something done in their faces? The one that many famous celebrities and famous rich ladies are eager to meet? No..no way!," bulalas ni Teya, hindi makapaniwala," I'm dreaming right?," He pinch his cheek pero hindi pa rin siya makapaniwala so she can't help to slap herself to be back to her senses and to confirm if she is really were dreaming.