Kabanata VIII: Too much Revelation!

"Mamma?! She's your daughter?" When I realized who it was, I froze

"Mamma?! She's your daughter?" When I realized who it was, I froze. Like literally, natuod at nanlamig ako sa kinatatayuan ko.

"Sh-"

Sanare cut me, "No uncle, I'm my Zia and Zio's daughter" I was relieved for a while when Sanare denied it but her tongue slipped.

"You are your Aunt and Uncle's daughter?" Said Seok, confused.

"N-no..she meant her mother's name is Zia and he's father's name is Zio, they're my classmates so they..ask me to take care of Sanare because they are busy.." I nervously lied. I hope he buys it.

"Ye- Yeah, Emperatris is Sanare's godmother that's why she calls her Mamma",pagsisinungaling ni Jasminn but Seok looks like he is not convinced and just ignore what Jas just said.

"Classmates? Didn't you study in the Philippines?" He squint his eyes waiting for my reaction but I manage to be calm, well.. at least look calm, eventhough..I'm really not.

"They're here abroad on a seminar..So Zio and Zia asked Emperatris to take care of Sanare" reasoned Jasminn beside me.

"Brother Seokran!", exclaimed Sanare.

"Daughter!" Seok's eyebrows meet.

"You know this little girl?" Asked Seok.

"Yes hyeong, she's my daughter.." Seok frowned. So they are really related..but how are they related? I don't know as to I don't understand what 'hyeong' means.

"What nonsense are you talking about, Seokran?!" Seok.

"How can she be your daughter when you are almost the same age as her" Seok added.

"Excuse me, hyeong but I am 3 years much older than Sanare so I can be her father" replied Seokran.

They must be father and son as to why their names almost sound alike.

"Father? You know her mother? And do you know that her mother already has a husband?" Seok.

"My Emperatris, is it true? Didn't you tell me that you are a single mom?" Busted!

"I..I didn't.." I nervously replied. I didn't tell him naman talaga.. I just told him that I have a daughter and that he'll have to wait until he grows up to marry me which is obviously a lie, I can't possibly marry a kid who can already be my son.

When his eyes started to get watery I immediately took back what I said.

"No..no Seokran, I'm just kidding, I'm not married" I wiped his tears.

"So Emperatris..you are Sanare's mother?" Seok.
I immediately covered my mouth.

"I..I-"