Chapter 43

He entered the bedroom and saw you were laying while back facing his side. He sighed and slid under the duvet.

He back hugged you tightly like if he let you go then you will vanish.

"Baby I know you are not sleeping. I know I hurt you but... Can you please listen to me one last time, please? Please don't get angry wifey." Jungkook said while snuggling in your neck.

"Jungkook I am not angry or something like that I am just upset that you still can't trust me fully. I can't get angry with you 'cause I love you and already accepted just the way you are but you...." You said in a very low tone which indicates that you're so sad with his behaviour.

"No baby you're my lifeline. Actually, when I was around 5-6 years old I went to the amusement park with my aunt who was my most favorite person in the whole world. Like I can sacrifice anything just for her. So after visiting the amusement park, she told me to go with her and she will show me a new place. After that, she took me seaside. Believe me, I just fell in love with the night view of the ocean. It's just wonderful. Then...." He paused while his whole body shuddered a little.

You turned towards him and hugged him.

"Jungkook please stop. Don't need to tell now hmm? Just be comfortable with me I don't want anything else. Let's sleep, okay hubby? And I am not mad at you pabo. I am all fine. Just sleep okay?" You sensed that he was tensed so you started caressing his hair lovingly. He put his head on your chest and started snuggling more and more.

"I am more than comfortable with you Wifey. It's just my past is traumatic. And also I wanna share it with my better half and I will tell you today onwards." He took a few deep breaths and then started again.

"You know suddenly some people came near us. They gave money to my aunt and started dragging me with them. I screamed my aunt's name but she didn't help me she was laughing while seeing me like that. They kept me in the yacht. There were fishes all over. I was scared like hell no one helped me. I shouted cried but they never let me enter the yacht room. It was mid-December and I was freezing outside. Then I understood that my aunt sold me to them....." He took a deep breath and you rubbed his chest cause he was already crying. You felt too much guilty to behave with him like that.

"Koo..." You called him but he again started saying...

" You know Yn I was too little to understand those things but God knows how I understood those. I was traumatized. My aunt whom I loved the most in my whole family did this with me. You know for what just for my father's freaking property. Since then I hate girls. I was just used to thinking girls used everyone for money till you came into my life..." He hugged you more tightly and snuggled into your neck and inhaled deeply.

"Jungkook I just want you to be healthy and happy and always love me nothing else." You said caressing his face.

"I knew Wifey you're unique. And that's the only reason I let you live with me. And as time passed by your warmth melted this cold heart. I am sorry Wifey I hurt you so much in your life." He smiled sadly at you.

"Koo... If you again dare to say sorry then nothing will be worse than me. Even I am the one who should say sorry. Cause I behaved rudely with you while you were struggling this much. I am sorry Jungkook. I promise you I will never leave you." You made eye contact with him.

He shook his head and kissed your forehead.

"I just remember someone by the face you made," Jungkook said while acting like thinking.

"Who....?" You asked while shifting closer to him.

He made eye contact with you and then said "You know there was a girl who was 3 years old back then and I was 5. One day she asked me "Kookie Oppa will you marry me later?" Yeah, I clearly remember that such a beautiful and cute girl she was." He said while smiling like a fool.

But you shifted backward and raised one eyebrow. He got confused. "What happened Wifey why did you back off?" He asked while looking at you innocently.

"And what you answered her Mr. Jeon?" You asked sarcastically.

"At first I was hesitating but later promised her to marry her. After all, I loved her so so much even though I was a little kid." Jungkook tried to hide laughter.

"Yah! Jungkook how can you say this in front of your wife?" You scoffed. But he pulled you closer and again hugged you tightly.

"I didn't know Wifey that someone can get angry at their younger self. Thanks for letting me know that." Jungkook started laughing now.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook wait...what! Me? I? I mean I asked you to marry me in childhood? *He nodded* woah such a smart girl I was back then. After all, I chose the right person at that early age of mine." You said proudly and he flicked your forehead and then kissed there.

" Well, my dear Kookie oppa will you grant one of my wishes?" You showed him your puppy eyes.

" No no not oppa. I don't like this oppa word from your mouth." Jungkook sulked and you laughed. And again showed your puppy eyes.

" Aish no....okay okay tell me what is your wish. I will happily grant it if you don't call me oppa but still, I have to grant it. Now tell me your wish princess." He said.

"Let me take your fear away from you. You can trust me. I will do anything to take your fear away from you." You said while caressing his cheek.

"I trust you more than anything Wifey and I also want to get rid of this fear. I will be thankful if you help me. But after my fear also let me take your fear away." Jungkook kissed your palm.

"No no no. I don't want to get rid of my fear. At the first phase of my life, I wanted but after you came I didn't want. I like it when you coax me." You said giggling.

"But I can also coax you even if you don't have fear." He said being dumbfounded.

"But you know I like to clutch your shirt tightly and hug you more tightly than ever. So I am okay with my fear as long as you're with me. It's a different feeling to being your embraced being scared. Well made my fear away after when we will decide to take a baby." You said normally.

"Weirdo..." That's the only word that came from Jungkook's mouth then.

Just 2 more chapters left. Maybe the last two chapters will be long. And I wanna thank you for reading and voting my story. Thank you so so much.

Good night...
Yeah, don't forget to vote.