Chapter 6: New Evader

As the sun began to set over the horizon, casting a warm orange glow across the city, I found myself standing on the outskirts of the Kingdom Gem Castle. It had been years since I had last set foot in this place, but now, I was back, and with a new purpose.

My name is Cyran, a former knight turned evader. The events that had unfolded in the kingdom had forced me to make a difficult decision. The corruption that had seeped into the highest ranks of the castle had become too much to bear. I could no longer stand by and watch as innocent lives were destroyed and justice was perverted.

With a heavy heart, I had abandoned my title, my armor, and my greatsword. I had become a fugitive, a man on the run, seeking to expose the truth and bring down those responsible for the kingdom's downfall.

As I made my way through the city, my senses heightened, my instincts sharp. I had become adept at blending into the shadows, slipping through the cracks unnoticed. The once familiar streets now felt foreign, filled with danger and uncertainty.

I had gathered a small group of like-minded individuals, fellow evaders who shared my desire for justice. Together, we worked in secret, gathering evidence, and planning our next move. We knew that the road ahead would be treacherous, but we were determined to see it through.

Our first target was Lord Malric, a powerful nobleman who had been pulling the strings behind the scenes. He had amassed a fortune through illegal means, exploiting the kingdom's resources and its people. It was time to expose him for the monster he truly was.

Under the cover of darkness, we infiltrated Lord Malric's estate, our hearts pounding with anticipation. We moved silently, avoiding the guards and the watchful eyes of his servants. We knew that one wrong move could cost us everything.

As we made our way through the opulent halls of the estate, we stumbled upon a hidden chamber. Inside, we found a collection of stolen artifacts, priceless treasures that had been plundered from the kingdom's citizens. It was evidence of Lord Malric's crimes, proof that he had been using his power for personal gain.

But before we could celebrate our discovery, the sound of footsteps echoed through the corridor. We had been discovered. Panic set in as we scrambled to find an escape route. We couldn't afford to be caught, not now.

With no other option, we made a daring leap from a second-story window, landing in a nearby garden. We ran, our hearts pounding, adrenaline coursing through our veins. The chase was on, and we had to stay one step ahead.

As we disappeared into the night, I couldn't help but feel a sense of exhilaration. This was what I had become, an evader, a man fighting for justice in the shadows. The path ahead would be dangerous, filled with uncertainty and sacrifice, but I was ready to face it head-on.

And so, with a new purpose burning within me, I vowed to expose the corruption that had plagued the kingdom. I would bring down those responsible, no matter the cost. The journey ahead would be treacherous, but I was determined to see it through. For the kingdom, for the innocent lives that had been shattered, and for the hope of a brighter future.