Prologue

Her golden brown hair was dancing because of the strong wind.

She held her dagger which can also be a whip in her hand as the sandstorm continues to attack her.

She keeps walking in the midst of the desert.

"Sa'aqtuluhum bimujarad antiha' hadhih almuhimati! (I'm gonna kill them once this mission is over!) "

Patuloy siya sa pagmumura at pagsigaw sa gitna ng desyerto.

But in her thousandth steps, nahinto ang paa niya nang maramdaman niya ang malamig na bagay na umihip mula sa batok at talampakan niya.

"Yabtaeid...(Go away)."

   A white thing like smoke whispered on her.

   The spirits are giving warnings again.

   She clenched her fist and bit her lower lip as she continued to walk.

    Her intuition is screaming, she's aware that she can't disregard her instinct as it was supported by the spirits now.

"Laqad walat alkawarith. (The disastres are gone.)"

"Yajri! (Run!)"

    As much as she wanted to give in and run, she knew she couldn't do that. She needs to give a report in the Egypt Branch of Mythos.

She needs to see what happened to those disastres in her own eyes.

"S-Shit...."

   Halos lumuwa ang mata niya nang madatnan niya ang kahindik-hindik na eksena na nangyayari di kalayuan sa kanya.

  A giant serpent in the middle of the desert... Her mission, was being torned into pieces now.

   Kalat-kalat ang dugo nito sa desyerto, nagmistulang umuulan ng dugo ang paligid at tumilamsik ang pulang likido nito sa kanya.

     As the notorious scene was unfolding in her eyes, she saw a man in the scene.

    Sa gitna ng init ng araw at ng nakasusulasok na amoy mula sa dugo ng serpyente na ngayon ay gutay-gutay, there was a man in his tuxedo, the culprit, the murderer of the monster.

  Nagulat siya bigla nang tumama ang paningin sa kanya ng lalaki. 

Ngumiti ito, tila ba kilala siya. 

"Laqad wajadtuk 'akhiran. (I've finally found you.)" The man said.

   She was taken back, but she's not vigilant as usual. 

There's a lapel pin on man's chest, which has logo of Mythos in it. 

  The man was from the agency....

"Marhaban ya ansatu, alwakalat alrayiysiat turid faqat 'an tuealimak 'ana jamie alualihat almisriat tajiduk (Hello Miss, the main agency just wants to inform you that all Egyptian gods are finding you.)" The man said formally.

    She blink twice, she was surprised.

   The Mythos branch where she was part of was hiding many secrets from her.

  But now, the man in front of her, strong enough to kill a giant serpent in just a snap was telling her about this information.

  Three years... Three years since she wake up from a certain graveyard, the spirits are telling her about this. That all Egyptian Gods wanted her, pero kahit anong tanong niya sa Agency, hindi siya sinasagot ng mga ito at sinasabi lang paulit-ulit sa kanya na p-proteksyunan siya.

   She clenched her fist.

"Ma alfare aladhi tantami 'iilayhi? madha turid mini?? (What branch do you belong? What do you want from me?)"

   Ngumiti ang lalaki sa tanong niya.

"Veshniu Abbas, 'ana huna limurafaqatika. fare mithus alrayiysiu yadeuk. (Veshniu Abbas, I am here to escort you. I am from Maharlika, the Mythos main branch is inviting you.)"

༺𓆩∆∆∆𓆪༻