9| Meeting Cassiopeia

The last month with Dursleys wasn't fun. Dudley was scared vof Harry and Evelyn, and the siblings were locked in their room until school.

"I am gonna kill the Dursleys as soon as these movies ends..." James said in grimace.

"We will be glad to join " said the marauders and maraudetts.

Harry also received an answer from Professor McGonagall for the question he had asked her while he had sent the reply when he received the letter from Hogwarts.

"What had he asked her?" Wondered Barty.

"If you zip your mouth up and listen, you'll know it." Bellatrix snapped at him.

"I just hope it's a positive response to my question from Professor McGonagall." Harry mumbled, looking at the letter in him hand.

"What had you asked her, Harry?" Evelyn asked curiously.

"If I went to that school, you'd be left alone with these Dursleys for a year. So, I had requested Professor McGonagall if she could make any arrangements for you and," Harry said, opening the letter to read it.

"And?"

"She said yes. She suggested that you'd be living with the Tonks for a year, until you can attend Hogwarts. Mr. and Mrs. Tonks have accepted you staying with them," Harry informed his sister with a relieved smile.

"But Harry -"

"No worries, Rora. Professor McGonagall has also assured that the Tonks were our family friends and are more than willing to take you in. Cassiopeia has also met them several times. Please accept it, Rora... I can't leave you with these horrible people," Harry pleaded. There was no way he's leaving his little sister back here.

"Okay fine, but where'll we meet them?" Evelyn asked.

"Ohh, they'll pick you up at the railway station tomorrow." Harry answered.

"Okay fine."

Harry smiled and hugged his little sister tightly. He was both excited and sad about tomorrow: happy because he's starting a new school and meeting his elder sister, and sad because he's leaving Evelyn behind with someone else for a year.

"Thank you so much, Andromeda and Ted. It means a lot to us," James and Lily thanked the Tonks couple and hugged them with gratitude.

"No worries, James and Lily. We're glad we did that." The Tonks couple said with a smile.

"That's why I love you Andy!" Sirius exclaimed, joining the hug.

The next day, the Dursleys dropped Harry and Evelyn at King's Cross station and left almost immediately. Harry and Evelyn then busied themselves with finding Cassiopeia and the Tonks couple.

The duo (Harry and Evelyn) were wondering how to search for Cassiopeia and the Tonks couple. Just then, Evelyn's eyes fell on a board saying, 'Harry and Evelyn Potter'.

The duo went towards that board and noticed five people standing there. A 13-year-old boy was holding the board, arguing with a girl whose features was a bit identical to Evelyn.

"Umm, excuse me, how do you know our names?" Harry asked in confusion.

Before any further interaction, the girl identical to Evelyn came forward, hugged Harry and Evelyn tightly, and started crying.

"Cassie..." James and Lily cried in realisation.

"Cassiopeia?" Harry and Evelyn asked.

"Yes, but call me Cass or Cassie!" She said with a grin and engulfed Harry and Evelyn in a tight hug.

"But, how did you know that we are your siblings?" Harry asked with confusion written all over his face.

"Good question mate..." The guy holding the board earlier said.

"And you are..." Evelyn asked.

"Oh right, this is Edward Leo Regulus Black, my bestfriend. That little girl *pointing at Ariana* is Ariana Eleanor Black, Ed's younger cousin sister. They are Ted and Andromeda Tonks. I'm so glad and relieved that Evie is staying with them." Cassie said, introducing everyone.

"Woah... Cool down and take a breathe girl. And about us knowing you, it's because the board is enchanted so that only you both and us could see that." Ed explained.

"Cool!" Said Harry and Evelyn.

"Black? As in Sirius and Regulus' children?" Barty asked noone in particular.

"Ofcourse they are!" Bellatrix stated the obvious.

"Yeah, both of them have the prominent Black features!" Andromeda added.

"But, who is Sirius' kid and who is Regulus' kid?" Narcissa asked.

"Hmm... That's difficult to tell..." The blacks wondered.

Meanwhile, Sirius and Regulus sat frozen on seeing their future kids for the first time.

"Hey, I am Ariana Black- you can call me Ari. " Ariana said, forwarding her hand towards Evelyn.

"Hey Ari, I'm Evelyn Potter. You can call me Ev or Evie." Evelyn said, shaking her hands with Ariana with a huge smile.

"They're definitely going to be best friends " chimed Harper and Lily.

"Okay kids, it's getting late for the train. We better get to the other side of the barrier right now. Remember, run in between the walls 9 and 10, and don't be scared Harry, you won't  crash." Ted explained and everyone nodded.

"Okay, Harry I'll go first. Watch me do it and come along with Cassie." Ed said volunteering. He ran straight into the wall, but he didn't crash into the wall. He disappeared.

Next, Harry and Cassie made their way. In no time, they were at the other side. The platform was crowded with students and their families, and the sound of the velvety train was prominent. Harry was watching everything in awe, Cassie and Ed smiled at his curiosity. Evelyn and Ariana joined the trip within no time, followed by Ted and Andromeda.

"They all are so cute!" Cooed Natalie.

The train was about to depart in a few minutes. So, Ted and Andromeda ushered Harry, Ed and Cassie into the train. Harry, Cassie and Ed bid bye to everyone and went around looking for a cabin for themselves.

In no time, the doors of the train closed and the train started moving, zooming out if everyone's eyes.

"Finally, the mini potters and blacks are off to Hogwarts." Remus sang happily causing James, Sirius, Regulus laugh out loud.