m: denial is a river in egypt

"Won't you give me a chance, Sei??"

In the hallways of the 2nd year building of Teiko High School, a figure follows a small stature with bright crimson red hair.

"Sei-chan, marry me alreadyyyy" Y/n follows Akashi around, keeping a few-meter distance as they walk with him from behind while holding a gigantic bouquet of different kinds of flowers.

Akashi continues walking towards his classroom,

and finally, 

he reaches the doors to his class.

He turns to face the persistent person that has been following him around and puts on his usual smile, a dead smile.

"No." he answers with a deciding tone, leaving no room for retorts or arguments.

Y/n sighs at the usual answer of the boy and hands him the bouquet that was made with pure love, flowers that they grew themselves for the sole reason of giving them to Teiko's number one,

Akashi Seijuro.

The flowers were a mix of vibrant shades of red. Y/n had spent hours tending to them, nurturing each blossom and watching them flourish under their careful touch.

As Y/n hands the bouquet to Akashi, a sense of pride and satisfaction washed over them.

"Expected that BUT I'll still see you later at lunch darling! I cooked your favorite" You winked at him and waved a goodbye as you ran back to your own class.

Akashi breathes out, not a sigh of relief or exasperation, just a simple exhale.

The red-head shook his head with a slight smile at the sight of the red flowers.

He wouldn't say he likes it,

but it was definitely easy in the eyes.

'Right...'

He looks at the bouquet fondly, his eyes flickering with a hint of admiration.

He brought the flowers close to his face, inhaling the lingering fragrance.

Akashi smiles affectionately then proceeds to open his class doors open,

"Persistent people sure are a bother," he mutters out.

As the classroom doors swung open, Akashi Seijuro steps inside.

The students inside immediately falling into a respectful silence, their gazes fixated on the captain of the basketball team and also their class representative.

Akashi's presence demanded attention and respect, and everyone around him gave him what his presence asked for.

His composed demeanor and captivating presence never failed to captivate everyone. They admired his dedication to his studies, his impeccable organizational skills, and his unwavering determination to succeed but most of all,

he was just plain attractive.

Everyone's eyes were averted towards the bouquet he was holding oh so gently and immediately knew it was from the (h/c) admirer of Akashi who almost was never not by his side.

Atsuko, one of the managers of the basketball team, sat beside Akashi,

"Those flowers look beautiful Akashi-sama" she compliments.

However, she wasn't exactly satisfied with the boy's reaction because Akashi simply smiled at her comment and said nothing more.

Atsuki felt awkward with the one-sided exchange and decides to go back to her own seat with a bow.